So much for dubbo. Racist riot in Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
Cant live with em......

Bloody hell I just realised i only have 3 months before sentencing.

bucks day sir - need I say more?

We should get a list of how long you get in gaol for various crimes together, so we can use that old saying - "I've been married 20 years, you'd get less for murder"

Eg. I've been married four years, you'd get less for being a small time drug dealer. 

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=179074.msg205968#msg205968 date=1233229610]
Howard is not to blame for the rise in nationalism. 

Blame the NSW labor government who allowed throusands of scum lebanese (there are also good ones who came to Australia honestly) to migrate to Australia on the basis that they would vote for the labor government and be included in branch stacking. 

It was the lebanese who had been harrassing people at Cronulla beach for years that caused the cronulla riots.  Look at the way the responded the following night.  We have never had that occur in Australia like that.

Look at the skaf brothers and their rapes as well as the people who have been bashed at train stations by gangs of lebanese kids. 

Drug dealing in Cabramatta by vietnamese gangs, the killing of a cops husband in chinatown by chinese thugs, the killing of John Neuman by Phong No.  How many times do you hear on the news that a serious crime has been caused by peope of middle eastern or pacific islander appearance?

There in lies your answer as to why people, now dress in Australian flags as they are sick and tired of violence and crime being committed by people from ethnic groups.  It is also the NSW labor government who have gone soft on crime over the past 13 years not Howard.

LOL. Little Johnny got you hook, line and sinker, gaffed, and in the boat on ice.
[/quote]

No doubt you will keep voting for the NSW labor government because you think that they are doing such a great job.

Just because I wasn't suckered by Howard doesn't mean I vote Labor.

Chip & Chase link said:

Don't tell me that you are the lone Democrat voter.   

Gruggy link said:
To pinpoint migration as the blame for drunken idiots assaulting bystanders is too hard to fathom.

Blame it on Al Grassby - he was the clown that started it........

Chip & Chase link said:

Exactly.

NSW Labor are a shambles.

The majority of my family are staunch Labor voters, all refuse to go near NSW Labor It wouldn't surprise me if a few Howard suckers voted NSW Labor tbh. Once a sucker, always a sucker.

Canteen Worker link said:
Tookey, why do you think independents get so many votes? Pox on both their houses.

The problem is that independants don't have a party machine behind them and are mostly ineffectual.  John Hatton was the last really effective independant. 

True Tookey but as you know that there will still be 40% of people who will vote Labor in the next State election, though they will be swept out of office. Some people just cannot vote otherwise or bring themself to change, even when things are very crook. Others will vote for an independent for the same reason, though the Libs will end up with 50 something % of the overall vote and be comfortably elected.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179074.msg206126#msg206126 date=1233577652]
Tookey, why do you think independents get so many votes? Pox on both their houses.

The problem is that independants don't have a party machine behind them and are mostly ineffectual.  John Hatton was the last really effective independant. 
[/quote]

Nick Xenophon is doing pretty well for himself - straight in to the senate with almost enough votes for his number two to get in.

The ALP suffers from incompentancy from time to time,  but at least they aren't inherently evil like the Libs!!

True Tookey but as you know that there will still be 40% of people who will vote Labor in the next State election, though they will be swept out of office. Some people just cannot vote otherwise or bring themself to change, even when things are very crook. Others will vote for an independent for the same reason, though the Libs will end up with 50 something % of the overall vote and be comfortably elected.
  Now if they could just replace that O'Farrell fool with Baird ........

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179074.msg206187#msg206187 date=1233656284]
  Now if they could just replace that O'Farrell fool with Baird ........
[/quote]

I think that Baird will be leader before the next election. 

Baird seems very good and Rob Stokes impresses me as well. However these guys are very young. Despite the factionalism of Labor, there are just as many in the Libs and some of them are very scarey too - just like the extreme right-wing loonies (the Catholic Mafia) trying to oust Ruddock in Berowra and who installed Greg Smith into Epping. They were the same little group who undermined Brogden.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=179074.msg206151#msg206151 date=1233617610]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=179074.msg206126#msg206126 date=1233577652]

[/quote]

Nick Xenophon is doing pretty well for himself - straight in to the senate with almost enough votes for his number two to get in.

The ALP suffers from incompentancy from time to time,  but at least they aren't inherently evil like the Libs!!
[/quote]
Baird seems very good and Rob Stokes impresses me as well. However these guys are very young. Despite the factionalism of Labor, there are just as many in the Libs and some of them are very scarey too - just like the extreme right-wing loonies (the Catholic Mafia) trying to oust Ruddock in Berowra and who installed Greg Smith into Epping. They were the same little group who undermined Brogden.

Brogden was undermined because he had too many skeletons in his closet and labor threatened the Libs that they would expose him big time before the next election.  They were left with no option but to get rid of him.

I wouldn;t have thought suffering from depression is a skeleton.  I'd be more concerned about O'Farrell's obesity.

To be fair O'Farrell seems to be working at his weight. He does not want the moniker "Fatty O'Barrel" I don't think it will matter who or what is leading as NSW Labor are so dead!

That said, there are not too many obese politicians, especially as heads of government. Bomber Beasely was never elected. My recollection is that only David Lange as PM of NZ.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8