So,leaving this mess out,how do you rate our chances

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i'm more confident this year than last..
but for some reason im more hoping for the dogs having a really bad year than us having a really good one..

i must be a really bitter person.

We are capable of repeating last years efforts but other teams have strengthened their rosters...4th-6th

I'm thinking this will be a big year for Lyon, Foz, Cherry and George Rose.
Hopefully one or two of our new young fellas will shine as well.
Manly need to be on top of giving away stupid penalties as the refs will be after us as usual.
Ball security was an issue last year and I hope that's tightened up.
Mainly I hope to enjoy watching Manly play good football this year as last year I was way too interested in hoping the bulldogs would fail.
Third on the ladder with potential to win.

2012 Premiers finished 2nd
2011 Premiers finished 2nd
2010 Premiers finished 1st
2009 the scum cheated
2008 Premiers finished 2nd
2007 the scum cheated

So in the last 6 years the premiers have come from 1st or 2nd. I say again, if we don't finish top 2 we won't win it.

with the amount of injuries sustained by all clubs from the first week in the trials, it's going to be a long season. I think we may be fortunate that our rep comitments are limited. I say we are a definite top four chance, our side looks very balanced and mobile. I like the pre season reports that have come from Donny Singe.

It's the most wide open comp I've ever seen. You would think that Storm, Dogs, Manly, Souths and Cronulla will all be in the top 8. That leaves 3 spots for the likes of Raiders, Nth Qld, Tigers, Knights, Warriors, Broncos, Roosters and even Parra - all of who look like they are fielding quality rosters.

I'm speechelss.

Actually that reminds me of the girl that used to work in the fish and chip shop down the road. I came in one day and she battered her eyelids.

In our favour has to be rep footy

Apart from choc and foz (and leaving city country) I would think we will be ignored around rep time?

At this point in time..I'm f..cked if i know...what I do know is I really hope Brenton Lawrence has a great year. Many ppl north of the border are hoping he can forfill his dreams.

lsz said:
In our favour has to be rep footy

Apart from choc and foz (and leaving city country) I would think we will be ignored around rep time?
Snoz Daley as msw coach should mean minimal Manly representation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7