Snakes try saving tackle!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
This was one of the best parts of the match for me because it showed that Snake still has his speed and will only get quicker as he fully gets over his niggling injuries. Lookout once he is back to 100% :D

Yea i was thinking the same thing Torana,good to see he has still got his speed.

**WAITS FOR TECHNICAL COACH TO POST A COMMENT ALONG THE LINES OF,YEAH BUT HE WAS CHASING DOWN A FORWARD" lol

The only thing I was thinking the time was "please don't do another knee". It has seemed like try saving tackle = major injury for him these past few years.

Snake is this good now, imagine how good he will be next year with a season under his belt.

The try saving tackle,the pass for Cherry's try prove Snake is a freak.That little scumslater is not worthy to even tie up the Prince of Brookie's boot laces.

Slater the best fullback in the game?? lol bull****!!!!!

Stewart for Dugan
Hayne on to the wing for Morris
Idris in for Gasnier
Mullen in for Pearce
NSW backline problem pretty much solved.

Yea, that try-saving tackle was fantastic - I too was so glad to see Snake stop him and get up without any injury.

Let's hope he gets back to full fitness soon and has a complete injury-free 2011 from here on!

Through all of last nights brilliance, Brett's try saving tackle and positioning for the that one handed pass surpassed everything.

I'm certainly no technical coach but i can spot a team who has talent and more importantly a team that plays with heart.

PS: Congratulations to DCE for your first NRL try.

ManlyBacker said:
Sensational tackle and one of the highlights of the year.

I also like how he used his leg to stop the ball holding arm from progressing to put the ball down.

perfectly timed tackle on the the rampaging bronco second rower.

most (if not all) fullbacks would have failed there.

ads said:
Such a pity the bronco didn't then reach out and give us the double movement penalty.

I was to worried about Lote's tackle last year to care what happened with the broncos try

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4