Snakes stats?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
4 tackles
0 Metres?
WTF

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/MatchCentre/tabid/10999/Default.aspx#matchid=3349&tab=Stats

I think he's been playing with a dodgy hammy. He needs the rest, but we need him more.

Piss poor effort from the one they call Snake. For someone touted as the origin fullback he should have played better. Well at least that's what I would say from looking at the stats...

But then again the stats don't show everything.

Seriously I think too many people here have been on the bongs.
Stewart played 40 minutes for starters. At half time we had 40-45% possession so that's 15-17 minutes so he had limited opportunities.

Stats don't always tell a story.

BOZO said:
who ever knocks the Snake gets bitten in the ass

Only if you are playing knock and run with the snake

Don't care about stats.

Snake playing in the 1st half:
Manly 18 St George 4

Snake not playing in the 2nd half:
Manly 6 St George 14

RL Gronk said:
Seriously I think too many people here have been on the bongs.
Stewart played 40 minutes for starters. At half time we had 40-45% possession so that's 15-17 minutes so he had limited opportunities.

Stats don't always tell a story.

You just used stats to tell a story!

Lil red riding stat is my fave.

I think your metres only count if you get tackled - right? So when he drew and passed for tafua's no-try, that counts as zero metres.

At times ppl can be ignorant of the importance of a quality player.
Fact is Snake is arguably the best organising FB in the NRL, especially defensively.
Illawarra had that glut of possession also in the 1st half, & barring 1 try on the back of trivial leadup play & a string of sets, never really threatened.
Without Stewart at the back the front line is far more vulnerable & no respect to Taufua who played as good as anyone, the defence drops 20% without his direction which actually adds enthusiasm & confidence to the front line.
Watch his off the ball efforts like supporting Lawrence inside when he should have passed, the try saver combo on Morris, safety under the high ball, timing & setup for the Taufua (no) TRY, positioning in general play & what go's largely unnoticed - his communication & direction of the team all day.
Forget stats when it comes to Stewart - most important player at Manly.

The Baron of Brookvale deserves every accolade.

Lets hope he gets these two tries soon, hopefully @ Brookie.

So, then it'll be . . . . .

Beaver
Snake
Bozo

Rodo said:
Piss poor effort from the one they call Snake. For someone touted as the origin fullback he should have played better. Well at least that's what I would say from looking at the stats...

Rodo, I have to agree. As my Economics teacher in high school used to say: "Statistics are like women with loose morals - once you get them down you can do anything with them". (Mind you, my high school days were a long time ago when things weren't quite as PC as they are now...)

ABTK said:
Rodo said:

Rodo, I have to agree. As my Economics teacher in high school used to say: "Statistics are like women with loose morals - once you get them down you can do anything with them". (Mind you, my high school days were a long time ago when things weren't quite as PC as they are now...)

or ..."Stats are like mini skirts, sure they look good and can show you a lot, but they hide the best bits"

Yep its a funny thing with Snake - he hasnt been doing much this year, been very low profile compared to previous years - seems half pace etc ...yet we do miss him.

[/quote]

or ..."Stats are like mini skirts, sure they look good and can show you a lot, but they hide the best bits"
[/quote]

Not if that skirt is on a Tranny.
Then you will see some unwanted Snake

The Indian said:
Yep its a funny thing with Snake - he hasnt been doing much this year, been very low profile compared to previous years - seems half pace etc ...yet we do miss him.

We are 6 from 8 with his experience at the back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6