Snake's Beard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I started a similar thread early last year stating I wasn't a fan of it and I still don't like it lol

He is lucky Gallop is gone. Fine and suspension would be on again, and frankly I can't defend him for this crime.

Other than his try, Snake seemed a bit out of sorts last night and I noticed on a few occasions that he was actually on the wing and let Jorge run the ball back from fullback.

It must be the beard.

With that beard he has a very un-Australian look.
Time for it to go, Snake!

Regardless of fashion - just doesn't suit you.

As long as he doesn't let it grow and flourish into the Ned Kelly-esque style worn by Nate ''the motel-pooper'' Myles, it's OK.

Even Snakes' need to keep warm in winter.

RiverEagle said:
As long as he doesn't let it grow and flourish into the Ned Kelly-esque style worn by Nate ''the motel-pooper'' Myles, it's OK.
Sounds like some people will never live their mistakes down!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
RiverEagle said:
Sounds like some people will never live their mistakes down!

Yep. I reserve the right to remember and refer to people as I see fit - just as you do.

That's a pretty rank and infamous act, certainly worse than the Ned Kelly beard, for mine.

Lighten up, just like Nate did.

Haven't you seen She-Rex at the mo' @HappilyManly?

He is very spiffy and rockin' it right now!

Probably going undercover in a bid to find his true self after it was alleged he is a 1st grade footballer.

Pearce was arrested on the weekend for his heinous little moustache. At least the integrity unit has made a move. If I were Brett I'd be making a barber's appointment very quickly.

RiverEagle said:
Haven't you seen She-Rex at the mo' @HappilyManly?

He is very spiffy and rockin' it right now!

Strongly disagree :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

On a side note, hope that Hodko, Morris, Ennis, Reynolds and She-Rex all get picked for SOO. Weaken the Dogs and make all Queenslanders' day ;)

Yeah was shooting for sarcasm there...lol.

Good idea that they should pick all those Dogs for SOO.
Or a team solely of bearded players...would probly do no worse.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4