Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He won't be going to dogs as Brett Morris is just about to sign a $500K a year deal to play fullback. Can't see him going to Raiders either.

More hogwash

When Matty Johns said it I wasn't worried.

But now it has been published in the "hot gossip" section of an unidentified publication (clearly a much more reliable source) I am starting to be a bit more concerned.

I recall when Snake was offered his last contract the club tabled two years but he insisted on three. If he leaves now it will be two years.

Somewhat ironic.

I will be sad to see him in the colours of another club. But whatever happens it was a great experience seeing him paying alongside Beaver.

They come and they go. He will always be one of clubs treasured sons.

So what is so wrong about the place that we have 10 yr veterans, who've enjoyed multiple premierships, wanting out of the place. This club is disintegrating before our eyes. This isn't just a case of veterans wanting big final paydays. They want out because they hate the place, the coaching staff and the management. This is a total disaster zone and if it all happens then management and coaching heads need to roll.

if they are fair dinkum about letting this guy leave, then I think I would start to turn on the powers at the club. I understand the Glenn Stewart logic, but to let Brett go would be very sad indeed. He was the best player we had for most of the season.

Manly would be crazy to let him walk. Would send a message to everyone else the door is open to walk out if they get a better offer.

Snake i suppose could then decide to retire so manly lose him either way.

Frankly I'd hate to see either snake or choc go but what do we do if their hearts just aren't in it....I'm pretty sure they're both professional enough to put in the hard yards every week but it means so much more as a supporter to know the guy's love the club.

I still have faith that Tooves can sort some thing out.

mickqld said:
So what is so wrong about the place that we have 10 yr veterans, who've enjoyed multiple premierships, wanting out of the place. This club is disintegrating before our eyes. This isn't just a case of veterans wanting big final paydays. They want out because they hate the place, the coaching staff and the management. This is a total disaster zone and if it all happens then management and coaching heads need to roll.

Says who?

I haven't heard any player come out and say any of what you have stated.

The only way that that information is available is through media hearsay and speculation and after all these years of them trying to get the fans to doubt and turn on the club, they've finally succeeded by the looks of things.

I thought that Manly fans wouldn't believe what they read and hear in the media after all of the crap that was written about Brett back in 2009 that was supposed to be true but was proven to be total fabrication but for some unknown reason, people now want to believe what they are saying now.

For me, I will believe it when it happens but until such time, I'll take what the media says about our club with a grain of salt.

Jethro i agree with you on the most part.

But coupling these rumors with the direct correlation of us going from premiership certainties to out in two with many a pathetic loss doesn't help argue the positive cause.

Add that it all happened simultaneously. The writings on the wall add far as I'm concerned.

Jethro said:
mickqld said:

Says who?

The only way that that information is available is through media hearsay and speculation and after all these years of them trying to get the fans to doubt and turn on the club, they've finally succeeded by the looks of things.

I thought that Manly fans wouldn't believe what they read and hear in the media after all of the crap that was written about Brett back in 2009 that was supposed to be true but was proven to be total fabrication but for some unknown reason, people now want to believe what they are saying now.

For me, I will believe it when it happens but until such time, I'll take what the media says about our club with a grain of salt.

Like it or not where there's smoke there's fire. All this constant media bombardment isn't all just made up. The fact that none of these guys have come out in support of the club and their current obligations says it all. Not bothering to show up for mad Monday drinks is poor form. If we all thought 2011 was bad then what's coming is going to bring this club and us supporters to it's knees.

People don't leave because they hate the brand or the job, they leave because they don't like the people/personalities in the work place. So then the question is who do choc and snake not like.

manlyfan76 said:
People don't leave because they hate the brand or the job, they leave because they don't like the people/personalities in the work place. So then the question is who do choc and snake not like.
I think it's fairly obvious that at some point this season Tooves lost the senior playing group and our meek pathetic end to the season was indicative of that.

mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:
I think it's fairly obvious that at some point this season Tooves lost the senior playing group and our meek pathetic end to the season was indicative of that.

Allbecause he would not resign an injury prone gift.

mickqld said:
Jethro said:
mickqld said:

Says who?

Like it or not where there's smoke there's fire. All this constant media bombardment isn't all just made up. The fact that none of these guys have come out in support of the club and their current obligations says it all. Not bothering to show up for mad Monday drinks is poor form. If we all thought 2011 was bad then what's coming is going to bring this club and us supporters to it's knees.

So, where there's smoke there's fire hey?

Well the same could have been said about Brett back in 2009.

All the media bullcrap had him hung, drawn and quartered as guilty as sin and Brett was remaining silent throughout the whole encounter.

How did that turn out?

NOT GUILTY !!!

The media were proven to be full of crap back then and there is no proof that they are telling the truth now.

They have been trying to bring us down for years and now it appears that they are starting to succeed with fans turning on them due to media hearsay and innuendo.

What if the fire has gone out but the smoke still lingers.

I wish I was still with Amber, she was so hot.

I really would hate to see snake leave, be such a shame if he did not finish his career with us.

This speculation has to come to an end to give the team a chance for 2015 to move on and grow.

All this crap eroded our chances this season and the club need to be decisive about anyone who wants out.

We have the kids coming through to cover any loses.

Sick of reading headlines about disgruntled players, you are either with the club or you are not!

mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

So when we faded at the end of the 2010 season and were knocked out of week 1 of te finals Des had lost the senior players too?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6