Snake....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
joeboy said:
Rubbish. Hiku and Gutho at best are four years away from been even close to Brett.

Snake has timing, composure, an amazing football brain, courage and attention to detail. That stuff doesn't come around quickly, or even often in one player.

Losing snake whilst still at the peak of his powers would set us back more than we can even think we comprehend.

He us the key to our back line, and his presence makes out halves look dynamite, take his presence away and the heat would turn up on dce and foz.

I would be devastated if he left. And to the bulldogs would make it even harder to handle.

Yes, agreed about his value to the team in terms of his onfield ability. But, I would forego that in order to build a culture that loves and bleeds Manly without the need to leverage against the club and manipulate deals. Who does Snake think he is to presume he knows better than the administrators and management in terms of our recruitment/retention policies (and that is assuming the discontent reported is real). I'd be very happy and proud to support a team of humble Kings who give it their all and appreciate the realities and opportunities of what they have.

... me! Owning my own home on the northern beaches of Sydney and whatever business deals/investments are in the pipeline are not sufficient compensation? Seriously!

Look, I would happily support a team of Kings picking up wooden spoons but giving their all. I'd happily pass on big TV deals and support a Sydney comp where we trek out to Brookie on a weekend to watch the local lads play. I'm very happy for that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8