• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Let's see if he's a man of his word, Glenn goes and so do I........ Could be a ploy by the club to free up some salary cap, Glenn better games behind him and snake signed for to long on ridiculous money, two birds with one stone.

c eagle said:
Let's see if he's a man of his word, Glenn goes and so do I........ Could be a ploy by the club to free up some salary cap, Glenn better games behind him and snake signed for to long on ridiculous money, two birds with one stone.

You are wanting Snake to move on? I hope you are joking.

TWO DOGS said:
c eagle said:

You are wanting Snake to move on? I hope you are joking.
Interested to see if his a man of his word....... His words.

I think the net result of Glenn moving is that Brett will move once his contract is up, but to be honest I think Brett only has a couple of years left in him anyway.

I don't think Brett will move just because Glenn has. I know they are close and the entire Manly team are close, but they also all love Manly so one player does not make or break a team.

Snake could help the Sponsors and Fans by rationally stating his position :idea:

Continued speculation serves nobody but the detractors :cool:

Funny thing is I reckon the bunnies could win a premiership with both Stewart brothers.
We could claim it as ours.
Would be horrible and hilarious at the same time.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Huh I don't understand this post. You want both Stewart's to leave?

That's an absolute definite no from me. I'm trying to lighten my mood at the shock news of Glenn's departure by using bad humour and suggesting ridiculous situations that would make me hurl.:p
I remember back in 2012 reading some comment from Glenn that him and Brett probably wouldn't be playing at the same club in 5 years time.
That time has come.

If Brett followed Glenn to Souffs, he'd be playing on the wing or not at all. They already have GI. Brett lost a lot of speed with his injuries.

Said it a month ago. The Stewarts will be a package deal. Souths will have no problem shifting Inglis to center. They've lost Asotasi,King,Crocker, and others last year now Burgess and Teo they'll probably drop a couple more to fit Snake in. This is very very worrying. If Snake goes this champion team will be destroyed and take years to rebuild.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/five-burning-questions-raised-by-glenn-stewarts-move-from-manly-sea-eagles-to-south-sydney/story-fndv31ch-1226892047519

This is the most unbiased reporting I have seen in the telecrap about Manly for a long time!
Both snake and his brother have accepted and stated that they may be playing against each other in past interviews. If Brett and Glenn wanted to stay together, surely Brett would have a clause, or their contracts would have been timed to end together? I can't believe the negativity by some people on this site today! Don't blame Snake for wanting to play with his brother, however the reality of the cap will ensure sanity prevails and how anyone can question his loyalty or value to Manly is beyond comprehension!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6