Snake to Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Would love to know what those two said to each other after Snake forced Foz to score that try.

Funny stuff, it is embarrassing for the other team when you are throwing the ball around in goals to debate who scores

I remember Phil Blake doing the same and giving the ball to Bruce Walker when he was over the line and just had to put it down during a midweek comp game against QLD country. Manly readied up 78 points that night and the commentators called Blake a smart Alec for doing it.

Wolfpack said:
Scoring tries is soooo 2008. Snake's all about breaking try assists records now.

Foz asked Snake to give him one, feeling left out, hadn't scored all season.
Snake just needs 1 more. It'll come without much effort.
Think that outcome would be appropriate. He deserves this record, albeit 2nd to Beaver.

maybe it was a mark of respect in not scoring it. Ill go with that rather than smart ass :)

I think it was a great sign. Snake obviously got a real buzz out of it by the expression on his face. Nice to see them enjoying the win!!

Dan said:
maybe it was a mark of respect in not scoring it. Ill go with that rather than smart ass :)

Foz enjoyed it too going by the smile on his face. Nothing like treating Parra with contempt. I loved it.

Think it was in relation to getting Foz off the nudie run this year.

Foz told Joey on MMM that he told Snake after the 2nd last try to gift him one cause he reckons he won't get much chance later this year haha.

So I reckon it was along the lines of 'at least we don't get to see ya nude now'.

I thought maybe Snake was going too fast and didn't want to suddenly stop before the dead ball line possibly affecting his Hammy's so he passed it off.

That try is my favourite of the year so far. There's been more spectacular tries by Manly in '13 but that one last night showed mateship between the players. Great stuff.

After watching a replay I'm wondering if Foran asked him for the ball.
"Excuse me Brett can I score this one please?"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8