Snake to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who said anything about depression? You struggling at life could mean many things. Socially is where I was heading too be honest, but whatever rocks your little dingy.

A bully-off? Not interested too be honest. I have far more enriching things to do in my life, but if that excites your little world, go right ahead, with someone else. My comment (maybe not clear or simple enough, is that you couldn't bully me if you tried), as your a mere rookie.

I'm not sure what your referring to regarding jimmies though? I'm thinking marijuana smokes (no thanks, but you keep enjoying yours if that's your thing), or pyjamas (so no). I've heard someone refer to their okd fella as a johnson, but you used plural, so maybe your focussing on my balls?

cherry_poppins said:
Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Napper said:

Unfunny

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Downey is suggesting someone has down syndrome, is it OK to call someone retard all of the sudden?

Ryan stalking people is unhealthy, get a gf/bf, have a bat, get a life i don't care, your obsession is unnerving
You're a hypocrite, you accuse @stevo of being a bully yet you are doing precisely the same thing to @ryan.
Mate if I was you (I'm so relieved I'm not) I would shut up and stop embrassing myself.

Embarrassed by who? Who are you exactly? What do i have to be embarrassed about? Standing in the face of scum? Ryan has had his Jimmies rustled about me for some time now and constantly stalks me kid,so get your facts straight and do your homework

If you think me replying to three of your idiotic posts on a website we both post on is stalking, then you need to acquire some social acumen / skills.

You don't have the quality to bully me if you tried rookie. You hammer on about me getting a girlfriend etc, yet claim im invested in YOUR sorry excuse for an existence?

You then bang on at people about name calling, while doing the same in that exact post.

Do you struggle? I mean at life?

BTW, Bomack44 owned you. I wouldn't be calling him kid. Had you completely covered, and some.

Now, before you consider raising my jimmies again, know that ill respond.

Depression isn't funny you creep, also i don't have it

You don't have the gumption to win a bully-off

Meanwhile your Jimmies remain eternally rustled

A bully-off????????? WTF are you for real.
Seriously buddy go to bed after all Tommorow is a school day.

I thought this thread was about Snake to 5/8?

Smile Silvertails. There is no more infighting at our legend club, so let's not do it here.

I think it's International Hug a Manly Supporter Day.:heart:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6