Snake to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing this thread proves is too many people on here support better known bullies than Johnny come latelys who would take down a bully

Downer is talking about someone who talks negatively, downey refers to down syndrome

Protect your excrement people

Its funny how not even the dog has tried to deflect it

cherry_poppins said:
The only thing this thread proves is too many people on here support better known bullies than Johnny come latelys who would take down a bully

Downer is talking about someone who talks negatively, downey refers to down syndrome

tone it down a bit CP and get of your high horse mate. Last I heard Stevo was o/s and probably has better things to do than worry about Silvertails.

Later, I'm done.

I have never heard anyone call someone with down syndrome downey. Never. I must mix with a higher class of people.

Anyone that takes Stevo's statements as bullying or as an attack either doesn't know him, or has some work to do on their own self esteem.

How many times has he said that he can't believe people bite back so hard?? If he gives you some stick, give it back and everyone gets a giggle from it. This is not rocket science.

He didn't call you downey for any other reason than the level of enthusiasm you showed in your post. Stop stirring crap.

As for RiverEagle (I assume that's who you're talking about) Mick is a good bloke going through a rough patch. I hope he's going well and enjoying life without all the stress of these forums. The same stress you're putting yourself through. Relax Mate.

mozgrame said:
I have never heard anyone call someone with down syndrome downey. Never. I must mix with a higher class of people.

Anyone that takes Stevo's statements as bullying or as an attack either doesn't know him, or has some work to do on their own self esteem.

How many times has he said that he can't believe people bite back so hard?? If he gives you some stick, give it back and everyone gets a giggle from it. This is not rocket science.

He didn't call you downey for any other reason than the level of enthusiasm you showed in your post. Stop stirring crap.

As for RiverEagle (I assume that's who you're talking about) Mick is a good bloke going through a rough patch. I hope he's going well and enjoying life without all the stress of these forums. The same stress you're putting yourself through. Relax Mate.
I have no problem with River i was shocked at that reveal, the rough patch excuse is bull****, life is hard

What i have a problem with is high horse riding bullies being defended from the indefensible, if it was a racial taunt which retard taunts aren't any better than he'd be a social leper but he's you're mate so it's OK and I'm the bad guy sticking up for a victim

Bullying is never OK neither is using words like retard,cliques are a joke

cherry_poppins said:
mozgrame said:

I have no problem with River i was shocked at that reveal, the rough patch excuse is bull****, life is hard

What i have a problem with is high horse riding bullies being defended from the indefensible, if it was a racial taunt which retard taunts aren't any better than he'd be a social leper but he's you're mate so it's OK and I'm the bad guy sticking up for a victim

Bullying is never OK neither is using words like retard,cliques are a joke

I don't know Stevo from a bar of soap. Never met him. Never spoken in person to him. Never spoken on the phone to him. Wouldn't know him if I bumped into him. To me, he is not a mate. He is a character on a footy forum that mixes things up and is not afraid to go against the grain.

It all comes down to perspective. If you think you're being bullied, you will be. If you think someone or everyone is against you, they will be. If you think you're a victim, you are. You can't go through life trying to change some people to your way of thinking, no matter if you're right or wrong. You will only pop a brain vessel (WTF? Is that even a term?? LOL) And you certainly shouldn't try it on a footy forum. Nobody in their right mind would for a moment believe the crap I post is sincere (well, most of it). Therein lies the humour.

People are different. Personalities are different. Senses of humour are different.

Stevo is all about the reaction. The bite. He's harmless. I bet he's pissing himself laughing right now reading this!! Meanwhile, you're stressing out and wasting your Saturday night. Let go of your anger. There's an old saying, "Hate is a waste of time. While you are sitting at home hating someone, they're out dancing!"

I won't argue with you anymore on the subject Mate. Just try to relax and have some fun FFS.

KaZa said:
thats the last time i start a thread lol

LOL..you're like a human hand grenade mate. Bet that's the last time you let the lunatics take charge of the asylum ;)

Class of 96 said:
KaZa said:
thats the last time i start a thread lol

LOL..you're like a human hand grenade mate. Bet that's the last time you let the lunatics take charge of the asylum ;)

Oh ****, what have I said...this will be like a Manly Boardroom moment...will have both factions gunning for me. Sorry Zorb :(

People going through rough patches are making it up because life is hard- so a rough patch is just a b/s excuse....but feeling victimised on an internet forum is such a cutting reality that going off the deep end is acceptable??

I need to readjust my reality checks.

Though one could say that going off the deep end about nothing could be an indication of a rough patch, which also can't be an indication of a rough patch as they are rubbish and don't exist for most people because you know we should be able to watch our new born kids being run over by a semi trailer and not be affected by it as life is hard and we're not about b/s rough patches around here because we are tough....unless it happens on a forum.

Too hard for me, I shall go and look at pics of people's home brew setups (though that confuses me as well as all home brew tastes like crap)

Either way, I blame Roberto Luongo! @dan
@robbiea

cherry_poppins said:

What about calling him a 'disgusting pig'? What would PETA think? Disgraceful!

Moops said:
cherry_poppins said:

What about calling him a 'disgusting pig'? What would PETA think? Disgraceful!

Leave the players out of this

cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:
Stevo said:
Mate don't be a sook. You said you are resigned to him leaving. Good for you downey. The rest of us wouldn't mind a break from the negative rumor mill bull$hit. Let us bask is our new signings and leave this crap to the tools at the Telegraph.

The rest of us? Why are you speaking for me?

What a pimple on the ass of humanity, who would make fun of down syndrome?

What a disgusting pig of what can only be described as human excrement, i guess Bobo likes picking on the retarded too

I think you may need to revisit Stevos post Cherry. I dont think for a minute that is what Stevo meant.

Downey is suggesting someone has down syndrome, is it OK to call someone retard all of the sudden?

Ryan stalking people is unhealthy, get a gf/bf, have a bat, get a life i don't care, your obsession is unnerving
You're a hypocrite, you accuse @stevo of being a bully yet you are doing precisely the same thing to @ryan.
Mate if I was you (I'm so relieved I'm not) I would shut up and stop embrassing myself.

Napper said:

Unfunny

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:
The rest of us? Why are you speaking for me?

What a disgusting pig of what can only be described as human excrement, i guess Bobo likes picking on the retarded too

I think you may need to revisit Stevos post Cherry. I dont think for a minute that is what Stevo meant.

Downey is suggesting someone has down syndrome, is it OK to call someone retard all of the sudden?

Ryan stalking people is unhealthy, get a gf/bf, have a bat, get a life i don't care, your obsession is unnerving
You're a hypocrite, you accuse @stevo of being a bully yet you are doing precisely the same thing to @ryan.
Mate if I was you (I'm so relieved I'm not) I would shut up and stop embrassing myself.

Embarrassed by who? Who are you exactly? What do i have to be embarrassed about? Standing in the face of scum? Ryan has had his Jimmies rustled about me for some time now and constantly stalks me kid,so get your facts straight and do your homework

cherry_poppins said:
Napper said:

Unfunny

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:

Embarrassed by who? Who are you exactly? What do i have to be embarrassed about? Standing in the face of scum? Ryan has had his Jimmies rustled about me for some time now and constantly stalks me kid,so get your facts straight and do your homework

If you think me replying to three of your idiotic posts on a website we both post on is stalking, then you need to acquire some social acumen / skills.

You don't have the quality to bully me if you tried rookie. You hammer on about me getting a girlfriend etc, yet claim im invested in YOUR sorry excuse for an existence?

You then bang on at people about name calling, while doing the same in that exact post.

Do you struggle? I mean at life?

BTW, Bomack44 owned you. I wouldn't be calling him kid. Had you completely covered, and some.

Now, before you consider raising my jimmies again, know that ill respond.

Ryan said:
cherry_poppins said:
Napper said:

Unfunny

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:

If you think me replying to three of your idiotic posts on a website we both post on is stalking, then you need to acquire some social acumen / skills.

You don't have the quality to bully me if you tried rookie. You hammer on about me getting a girlfriend etc, yet claim im invested in YOUR sorry excuse for an existence?

You then bang on at people about name calling, while doing the same in that exact post.

Do you struggle? I mean at life?

BTW, Bomack44 owned you. I wouldn't be calling him kid. Had you completely covered, and some.

Now, before you consider raising my jimmies again, know that ill respond.

Depression isn't funny you creep, also i don't have it

You don't have the gumption to win a bully-off

Meanwhile your Jimmies remain eternally rustled

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4