Snake: The BS on BS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett stewart on the verge of signing 3 x 9 game deals with the bulldogs, raiders and cronulla.
While choc watmough has signed a 2 x 13 game deal with the eels and bulldogs now don't get too confused Kieran foran has signed a 6 x 4 game deal with the eels, dogs, roosters, cronulla, titans and raiders while daly cherry Evans has instructed his manager to exclusive one game deals with clubs throughout the nrl, European rugby and English superleague.
Evans manager quoted he would love to pick and chose where he wants to play his dream is to play in the state of origin, bledisloe cup, challenge cup final, Heineken cup and of course the nrl grand final all in one season to. "He wants to maximise his market value and achieve this all in one Year it seems over the top but it can happen, we are even talking to Sydney FC about a guest role the sky is the limit".

Haha, very good post winny.

Mark, I don't think the club has to worry about the crowd on a sunny Sunday arvo at Brookvale. At any rate, what will be, will be. Snake will always be Manly to me, love the guy, never forget the tries.

I'm also a realist, and he is older, more injury prone, and obviously upset about not finishing with his brother, or the handling of it. I do hope he doesn't go though, but understand if he does.

And in worse news Egor has signed a deal to be the mascot for each of the other 15 teams, they get once each and there's a massive bidding war over the remaining 10 available spots, Manly is hoping to secure his services for at least one more home game.

1969 said:
Haha, very good post winny.

Mark, I don't think the club has to worry about the crowd on a sunny Sunday arvo at Brookvale. At any rate, what will be, will be. Snake will always be Manly to me, love the guy, never forget the tries.

I'm also a realist, and he is older, more injury prone, and obviously upset about not finishing with his brother, or the handling of it. I do hope he doesn't go though, but understand if he does.

Me neither 69, I ( like most of you) am just so over this BS.

If he's been granted a release and has signed with Canberra just tell us!!

Personally I am so over it now that I could not give a shyte, he goes , he goes . He stays , he stays .

I still feel this is being driven by the media, fed by player managers and Zorba who wants nothing else than bringing down the board and especially Dave Perry.

Warning: Offensive language/viewpoints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sevRe6zs68

Survived this in 2012 - played in another GF in 2013 - so this winter of discontent shall also pass :sleepy:

1969 said:
So, Gerard Conlen from readingtheplay.com just said, with the game being at Brookvale, and a big send off game for King, and the Stewart brothers, Manly should continue on their winning way.

Lol, anyone else hear that? So, Hiku Fullback?

Yes heard that on 2SM Talkin sht this arvo. Nearly choked on my bile when it was said and said so matter of factly too like it was well known done deal. I have a very very bad feeling about this one and if true it will be shattering.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6