Snake: The BS on BS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All this BS regarding BS could be put to bed in one statement from him. The silence is deafening....come on champ, surely it's not that hard to declare where the hell you want or don't want to play. Hates the media, but allows this crap to keep regurgitating. Nail it once and for all so the punters can talk about something positive-like winning the comp for Kingy and your Bro!

Wombat Legacy said:
All this BS regarding BS could be put to bed in one statement from him. The silence is deafening....come on champ, surely it's not that hard to declare where the hell you want or don't want to play. Hates the media, but allows this crap to keep regurgitating. Nail it once and for all so the punters can talk about something positive-like winning the comp for Kingy and your Bro!

Maybe he does want to leave. Obviously he can't come out and say that at the moment can he??
I'm sure we'll know at seasons end what everyone's intentions are.

the mauler said:
Wombat Legacy said:

Maybe he does want to leave. Obviously he can't come out and say that at the moment can he??
I'm sure we'll know at seasons end what everyone's intentions are.
It's all pointing to him leaving IMO.
Geez I hope I'm wrong.

If he is like every other footballer he has a get out clause of some description that he can call on when he changes his mind about his current contract.

Then there is always the "compassionate grounds" or "personal reasons" excuses that can be leveraged.

Why should the media coax him into speaking to them through mistreatment, I don't blame him they have never been kind to him

Dan said:
Why should the media coax him into speaking to them through mistreatment, I don't blame him they have never been kind to him

Seriously I don't think it is healthy for him to keep thinking this way-he could get the message out there on the MWSE website mate-not rocket science

if he wants out let him go, sure it hurts but who wants someone hear like that. We will survive gutho, hiku young turbo.
Very poor form from snake and choc very disappointed.

ifernolan said:
didnt he sign a 4 year contract?

Not only that but we'd have been likely to retain kitey had a certain brett stewart not needed such a large % of the salary cap.

He can carry on like a child all he likes about his brother, but where was this childish attitude when, hicks, bell, orford, robertson, williams, monaghan, hall, bryant, kite and lets not forget the all time legend steve menzies when they were forced out in similar circumstances.

He and watmough seem to think loyalty to those who played for a club being rebuilt ( albeit since just 99). What then would you consider the aforementioned players brett? Or were they not your brother / groomsman Anthony.

Ive had enough of said reports and 2 player unrest. If true, grow up and f**k off.

honestly,you guys are kidding right,he probably just found out that he want play with his brother again,the last thing he wants is the media putting even more pressure on him right now,about where he is playing in the future,he is apparently shattered by the news about Gifty,so I think it was a pretty heartless question to ask him right now dont you think,what happens happens,time will tell

master blaster said:
honestly,you guys are kidding right,he probably just found out that he want play with his brother again,the last thing he wants is the media putting even more pressure on him right now,about where he is playing in the future,he is apparently shattered by the news about Gifty,so I think it was a pretty heartless question to ask him right now dont you think,what happens happens,time will tell

TBH I was talking about the last few months-not particularly today. But even so "shattered" would hardly qualify. Glenn was bugger all chance of coming back. They had 10 or so years together and they are not in the under 12's. I would urge Brett to get on with things and be his own man. If it is not at Manly-then qualify yourself and put it all to bed. I guess we find out the week after our last game this year-off season should be peachy :)

Brissie Kid said:
Snake end up buying a new pad on the northern beaches yet?
Well for the price of one on the beaches he could buy two in Bankstown and two in Canberra. Might be handy since he'll be playing for both clubs next year.

niccipops said:
We could merge this into the Snake thread.
Not possible for me as I'm a virgin at mergin'.

If you merge it....it'd be your immaculate thread-mergin'

edit: Hey guys...don't we hate the media at times? I reckon the players do at times as well. So don't take a players grumpiness at the media as any reflection of their attitude/contract/willingness to be at our great club....Manly!!!!

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
We could merge this into the Snake thread.
Not possible for me as I'm a virgin at mergin'.

If you merge it....it'd be your immaculate thread-mergin'
Can't do it as I'm not in a manger though I am surrounded by donkeys.:p

If I, as a virgin merger, merged this thread, would a Manly prophet be born and would that mean Cliffy Lyons is the father?

The Eagle Has Landed said:
I didn't like how he said in the media I'm here at the moment. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but he didn't sound too enthused.

It really sounds like something is brewing at the end of the season. Doesn't look good IMO. Geez I hope I'm wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6