Snake seals the deal with Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop said:
Chip and Chase said:
Allegedly $2.4mil over 4 years

I'd guess it would be backended with the probability of the salary cap being increased after next year following the recent broadcast deal

Manly will be able to use the long serving player allowance on King, Watmough, Glenn and Brett Stewart. 100k per player as they would all have played 10 years for the club next year which won't be counted in the salary cap. Providing Manly has the funds they can use 400k on some of the players with back-ended contracts.

It doesn't work like that. The allowance is capped no matter how many blokes qualify for it.

Congrats Brett on re-signing and getting this great deal. Hopefully some of this money will pay for all the hard times you've had to endure over the years.

The fans of NRL clubs are screaming out for club & player loyalty. Surely the new ARLC will change the rules in favour of long term one club players soon anyway. You can bet Penrith & clubs like that will push it. Manly & our long term players should get more benefits.

We need a new Banner, to celebrate this: for ANZ stadium semis, if not Dairy Farmers !

Such as "Four More Years" or "Strike Speed Like a Cobra"

Any further suggestions ?

I am a bit late to this party but I want to add to the delight and congrats all round.

For all our stars, it is still clear that the team plays at another level when Brett is fit and firing.

He might be my favourite player ever - perhaps a tie with another fullback Graham Eadie.

Hamster Huey said:
swoop said:
Chip and Chase said:
Allegedly $2.4mil over 4 years

I'd guess it would be backended with the probability of the salary cap being increased after next year following the recent broadcast deal

Manly will be able to use the long serving player allowance on King, Watmough, Glenn and Brett Stewart. 100k per player as they would all have played 10 years for the club next year which won't be counted in the salary cap. Providing Manly has the funds they can use 400k on some of the players with back-ended contracts.

It doesn't work like that. The allowance is capped no matter how many blokes qualify for it.

Yeah, I saw your posts on the other thread, my mistake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6