Snake out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
I hear Brett Stewart won't play this weekend and Hiku will start. Anyone else heard this. Trying to find out where this info is from.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
I hear Brett Stewart won't play this weekend and Hiku will start. Anyone else heard this. Trying to find out where this info is from.

He doesn't want to play with DCE

That will be the reason no doubt lol

Under the Sticks said:
No offence to Brett intended I was pointing at Bones!

What the???? You were pointing your snake at bones. Now you can definitely get arrested for that!! :p

If true, Hiku won't let us down. I predict he will get the man of the match. Also , I like the ethical way he treats animals.

LATE MAIL 1: Brett Stewart out for @manlyseaeagles with a hamstring injury #nrl

@berkeley_eagle @TWiLeague Hiku got injured last week playing NSW cup. He was limping a lot.

Snake out means we wont score many points.we never do. have to beat them with defence which we have the ability to do but it is an even money affair now.

A more worrying thing is that a B Stewart hamstring injury invariably results in a long layoff.Without him we are cannon fodder against top 3.

Hopefully this is just precautionary and Tooves is backing the boys to beat the lime paddlepops and sew up a top 4 spot.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6