Snake out for the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every player linked to the investigation is now out for the season.
tinfoiltime.jpg

Was told about 5-6 years ago that he was 1 serious knee injury away from retirement so hope that isn't the case

reading through some of this thread, it never ceases to amaze me all the theories that people can cook up inside their head and then convince themselves that it's true

For those saying no loss, will only be the case if we can get Lyon out to the centres with John into the halves, otherwise we have a makeshift centre again

I don't know about you guys but with 3 players worth all together well over 1.5 million including probably 1 mil in deadwood (Mateo 550k burgess 250k and others) we Surley have to be signing a big name and wether everyone may like it or not it's going to be Foran IMO.
The deal is being done now.

Terrible news. Hope u recover well Snake and that you can play again.

If not then it's been an absolute honour and a pleasure watching you since u made your debut in 2003 against the eels and did your shoulder trying to tackle killer.

You have nothing to prove to anyone and if your knees are not good enough anymore and u have to retire you do so as one of the greatest players to ever pull on a manly jersey IMO.

All the best brother - we are thinking of you.

Let's just not pay overs for people, eg Mateo $550k. Potential yes, delivery maybe less than $150. Burgess $250, maybe $150

Gutherson would be great in the centres.

Oh that right, Bozo the clown and Noddy gave him away on the hope that Stewart, Matai and Lyon would not get injured for the first time in 10 years. Such insight.

Rest up Brett

Gutherson would be great in the centres.

Oh that right, Bozo the clown and Noddy gave him away on the hope that Stewart, Matai and Lyon would not get injured for the first time in 10 years. Such insight.

Rest up Brett

I don't think Gutherson would of been content sitting in NSW Cup waiting for that to happen mate. He was guaranteed a first grade spot and took it at Parra.

It's a sad day if this is the way Brett finishes at Manly, not all can get a farewell like Beaver, but he doesn't deserve to go out like this.

I don't think Gutherson would of been content sitting in NSW Cup waiting for that to happen mate. He was guaranteed a first grade spot and took it at Parra.

It's a sad day if this is the way Brett finishes at Manly, not all can get a farewell like Beaver, but he doesn't deserve to go out like this.

This year Gutherson would have played every match due to all the injuries.

He had another year to run on his contract but was punted. Would have had no choice.

I heard on Foxtel Stewart is booked in for surgery on July 22.
Why is he waiting so long?

Probably when they could find the best time for it.

Seems to me that everyone is in agreement that his head's no in it this year and so they're bringing forward a surgery that probably could have waited for the off season if he was actually playing well.

He had another year to run on his contract but was punted. Would have had no choice.

Everyone has a choice with the circus of contracts these days, Tom Symonds was contracted this year, but while sitting in reserve grade got a better offer (deservedly so) and now is in the ESL.

Everyone has a choice with the circus of contracts these days, Tom Symonds was contracted this year, but while sitting in reserve grade got a better offer (deservedly so) and now is in the ESL.
Unfortunately the club decided to punt punt T-red as well.

The Prince deserves to go out in a better way than this. Bad knees is something that he has battled with for most of his career ~ and this, along with his diabetes and Legal battles, serves to emphasize what an achievement his NRL, SOO, WCC appearances have been. The best one club Manly player ever. I, for one, sincerely hope he recovers and gets an opportunity in the ESL to play alongside Glen, and they finish as they started. He's only 31, it should be possible. How old is Matty Bowen ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7