Snake defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Well if it hasnt been spoken about recently then let it be now.

Snake made 3 one on one try savers well above his pay grade tonight. His defence, as opposed to his attack should really be talked about more often, & tonight really shone through for me.

Pound for pound he beats most, if not all comers, with exceptional positioning defensively and makes those tackles other fullbacks think twice on & lose.

Snake on Taupau. Why isnt talked about by the media ? (rhetorical)

Well said JC! Whilst his tries are frequently highlighted, his try-savers are not and should definitely be acknowledged just as much! He's so good at reading the game from the back.

He was outstanding defensively again tonight.

His positional play for a fullback (in attack) and defence is 2nd to none.

Can tackle like a back-rower BUT, the first line of our D (especially close to the ruck) needs to tighten up, and not put Snake on the spot so often.

Yeah definetly agree. Snakes defence is amazing.

His ability to take players 1 on 1 is the best in the comp. I would love to see how many try saving tackles he has made over the years, cause it would be nearly as many as he scored.

His defence was magnificent. Those one on one tackles on runaway Tigers saved three tries. One try scored and three saved. What a player.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Loved that catch & short run he made from a Tigers kick with about 5 minutes to go. He caught the ball and ran straight into an oncoming Tigers player, but just as he got there Snake dropped his shoulder into him to get him out of the road!

His cover defence has improved a lot. I think he is finally over the mental scars caused by trying to bring down Lote Tuquiri which killed his knee.

Last night's three try savers, and the one he pulled off on RTS against the Rorters a few weeks ago show that Snake is much more than an attacking weapon. His defence is every bit as important to the success at Manly as his try scoring feats have been.

Brissie Kid said:
Loved that catch & short run he made from a Tigers kick with about 5 minutes to go. He caught the ball and ran straight into an oncoming Tigers player, but just as he got there Snake dropped his shoulder into him to get him out of the road!

His cover defence has improved a lot. I think he is finally over the mental scars caused by trying to bring down Lote Tuquiri which killed his knee.

Yeah that was Moses or Brooks. Classic whenever either of them were confronting a manly attacker they gleefully brushed them aside. Potter is crucifying them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4