1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snake and Kid to dance again

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    THEY both have blinding speed, freakish try-scoring ability, broken-play brilliance and wear the No. 1 on the back of their jerseys. Billy Slater versus Brett Stewart - it's a one-on-one showdown that will tonight rock Brookvale Oval.

Read the full article

2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,525 / 32
    Well, I guess Brett will have to take the lead when dancing with Billy, Slater being more suited to the female role.

3. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    Slater will be going one on one tonight with T-Rex not Stewart

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Hope there is a repeat of TRX Slater one on one from last year.....

5. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    I hope Manly makes Slater our Bitch tonight, and he gets slammed every time he has the ball.

We've all seen it before, smash the f**k out of him, and he starts avoiding holding the ball, being the soft little c**t he is.

Last nights replay of the 07 game has angered up the blood good for tonight, I expect to have no voice by the end.

6. firechild

firechild Active Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Matai and T-Rex need to have their sights set on Slater. Put him on his arse at absolutely every oppostunity. 20 minutes into the game Billy will treat the ball like a hot potato and get his wingers to do all the kick returns.

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    You do have to bash Slater on kick returns. You make his first half dozen of so kick returns non effective and he'll fade out of the game, guaranteed!