Snake a failure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He failed to add to his try scoring tally today and only managed 2 try saves and a couple of try assists.

Its about time we sent this show pony off to Super League, I hear the count (nice variation on the prince) is going cheap for next year.

Utility Player said:
He failed to add to his try scoring tally today and only managed 2 try saves and a couple of try assists.

Its about time we sent this show pony off to Super League, I hear the count (nice variation on the prince) is going cheap for next year.

:laugh:

Agree. Move Oldfield to fullback....now there's a guy who can play.

Sorry it was just the Gus effect. He mentioned the Stewie try scoring record at brokie at every chance it seemed as an offence against the lord if snake did'nt get 4 points going on the gouldmeister.

Yea, I could see him lurking and really hoped a play would come off and he'd break through or pounce.

Bench him next week.

Yeah, we have loads of problems at the moment with Brett out of form, Foran not having a dig and Matai seeming to have lost all his aggression. And while we boot Brett we need to get rid of his brother as well because he has just been riding on Brett's coat tails all these years.

If Des doesn't do this next week it is becoming more and more apparent that he doesn't know what he is doing and we need Peter Sharp back.

Hmmmm, just read that back. I wonder if this is how it feels to be Russell Crowe?

Who was the Ironstine that posted last year that Brett Stewart should have been let go because he was injury prone and wasn't on the field enough? That would have to be the worst post ever in the history of ridiculously bad worst posts ever.

bones said:
Who was the Ironstine that posted last year that Brett Stewart should have been let go because he was injury prone and wasn't on the field enough? That would have to be the worst post ever in the history of ridiculously bad worst posts ever.

Probably one of the people who were posting after the Melbourne game at the start of the year that we were headed for the spoon.

bones said:

That was a Daz special.

bones said:

I could name 2 of them Jerry1 & Moops ..:D lol took him 3 rounds to get back into the groove ...

jjai said:
bones said:

I could name 2 of them Jerry1 & Moops ..:D lol took him 3 rounds to get back into the groove ...

But there were a few more :dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6