Snake 09

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Just saw a 7 Current Affair story that the man who instrumented the charges against Brett has been charged with fraud over an incident.
It mentioned the role he played in the charges against Snake in '09 and the effect it had on his career. They said there will be more news about this.
Maybe finally some vindication for Snake with the general viewing public not just Manly supporters.

A while back, I read a pretty comprehensive outlining of this clown (the alleged victims father) and it was pretty damning. Scary to think that all it took was this lunatic to fabricate a story and Snake's life was torn at the seams. It is however good to know that the justice system works, and the charges were thrown out of court.

Just saw a 7 Current Affair story that the man who instrumented the charges against Brett has been charged with fraud over an incident.
It mentioned the role he played in the charges against Snake in '09 and the effect it had on his career. They said there will be more news about this.
Maybe finally some vindication for Snake with the general viewing public not just Manly supporters.
Here's hoping the scumbag gets what's coming to him. Great news and hopefully the last bit of closure for Snake.

Yeah what comes around goes around eh! This guy did untold damage to Brett and no matter what sentence this guy gets in the event that he is guilty, you cant measure the price that Brett had to pay for the 2 years of hell he had to endure!

I hope he gets what he deserves, unfortunately for Brett regardless of the outcome there will always be a stigma from half brain dead league supporters ( looking at you slime and dogs fans)

It will be great for Brett to get some closure......it could also be rough on him just having to think about it again.
At least he's got family and good mates.

A while back, I read a pretty comprehensive outlining of this clown (the alleged victims father) and it was pretty damning. Scary to think that all it took was this lunatic to fabricate a story and Snake's life was torn at the seams. It is however good to know that the justice system works, and the charges were thrown out of court.

It was called sins of the father.

There was a thread here years ago about it from memory.

It sickens me when fans from other clubs denigrate him using this part of his history.

For you newbies do yourself a favour and search for the great thread done by DSM5, direct from the courtroom.

Riveting stuff, especially the day the result was announced.

It was called sins of the father.

There was a thread here years ago about it from memory.
It was a huge thread, one of older members DSM5 went to court every day and reported back.

Yeah what comes around goes around eh! This guy did untold damage to Brett and no matter what sentence this guy gets in the event that he is guilty, you cant measure the price that Brett had to pay for the 2 years of hell he had to endure!
Absolutely.
Being up here in Qld the majority of league fans seem to still think badly of Snake.
Since '09 Snake has seemed much angrier than when he was a young bloke before the allegations.
He looked good smiling on the field after the Melbourne win. I wish him all the best as he plays a role in team leadership this year.

Sorry about repeating what was said...I was typing a reply at the time of your post.

And Hopefully boubonBec and sugarfree Fitzsimons publish apologies for there disgraceful articles at the time

For you newbies do yourself a favour and search for the great thread done by DSM5, direct from the courtroom.
I think we took it down, out of respect for Brett. But it was certainly a great journalistic achievement for Silvertails by @DSM5, and I kept a copy of his reports myself.

Bourbon beccy was disgustingly bad in her reporting. More than usual.

I have hated her ever since.
+ 1 there i haven't read anything she has written since the day she wrote her article on her view of what happened that evening

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6