Smith quote still spurs Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rusty said:
It was little more than a throwaway line from a rival coach but they are the words Manly are using as their blueprint for their push towards claiming the NRL premiership.

It concerns me that we are using quotes from Smith to spur us on. When was the last time he won a premiership?????????

mickqld said:
Rusty said:
It was little more than a throwaway line from a rival coach but they are the words Manly are using as their blueprint for their push towards claiming the NRL premiership.
It concerns me that we are using quotes from Smith to spur us on. When was the last time he won a premiership?????????

He has been a major cause of teams that he is not coaching winning premierships before, so all good. :D :D

Brookie4eva said:
mickqld said:
Rusty said:

He has been a major cause of teams that he is not coaching winning premierships before, so all good. :D :D

LOL true brookie:laugh:

mickqld said:
Rusty said:

Why would it matter where our motivation comes from ?

mickqld said:
Rusty said:

he knows a good team when he sees one Mick....but that doesn't mean he can coach one to consistent success :D

It would be the first time Smith has motivated anyone to win anything, so I guess he should be claiming it as an accomplishment come GF day.

I know many dislike smith, I know he hasnt won a major, but he has coached grade for a thousand years. That in itself is a milestone very few will beat, and many many would wish for

Personally i think he is OK, cant cop it on the chin and probably needs to start a coaching school. I reckon he is one of those who could teach what he cant just accomplish, like a lot of Art and music teachers

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7