1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMH on Brett Stewart today

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sean1976, Aug 6, 2012.

1. sean1976

sean1976 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 15
    Apologies if this has already been covered. The SMH today reported sources at Manly saying Stewart was close to re signing. The Herald seems to have been fairly reliable before and appears to have been favoured as a media outlet since the Terrorgraph began its relentless campaign against the club. Yes, we've heard he's gonna sign before, but at least its something to hang your hope on.

2. sean1976

sean1976 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 15
    Apologies if this has already been covered. The SMH today reported sources at Manly saying Stewart was close to re signing. The Herald seems to have been fairly reliable before and appears to have been favoured as a media outlet since the Terrorgraph began its relentless campaign against the club. Yes, we've heard he's gonna sign before, but at least its something to hang your hope on.

3. Narly

Narly Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Good on the club for not saying anything and keeping it quite. Let just hope signs! I cant image him in other colours.

4. Narly

Narly Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Good on the club for not saying anything and keeping it quite. Let just hope signs! I cant image him in other colours.

5. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Thank you Sean. Re signing with Manly rumours are always good to hear.

6. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Thank you Sean. Re signing with Manly rumours are always good to hear.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    Great - Positive rumours are always true!!! ;-)

8. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    Great - Positive rumours are always true!!! ;-)

9. Aetna

Aetna Active Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Brett Stewart will go down as a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles legend. Two NRL Premierships & counting so far. He has one the greatest tries per match percentage of all time & Represented both the NSW Blues, State of Origin & Australian team as a Sea Eagles player.

10. Aetna

Aetna Active Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Brett Stewart will go down as a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles legend. Two NRL Premierships & counting so far. He has one the greatest tries per match percentage of all time & Represented both the NSW Blues, State of Origin & Australian team as a Sea Eagles player.

11. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Whether true or not I'll take them any day over alternative rumours. And this goes for all the Manly favourites. Hope Wolfie stay too.

12. niccipops

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Whether true or not I'll take them any day over alternative rumours. And this goes for all the Manly favourites. Hope Wolfie stay too.

13. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    With Snake and Wolf both unsigned, we might have young Gutherson and Hiku debuting in Round 1 next year....I dont think so!!! The club knows Brett is re-signing, otherwise we would surley have gone after a seasoned fullback, knowing that Whare and Oldfield wont be here

14. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    With Snake and Wolf both unsigned, we might have young Gutherson and Hiku debuting in Round 1 next year....I dont think so!!! The club knows Brett is re-signing, otherwise we would surley have gone after a seasoned fullback, knowing that Whare and Oldfield wont be here

• Like Like x 3
  15. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    These days, not sure about Wolfie. Brett, on the other hand, is a must at the back to organize the defense. It's obvious the difference he makes to our team when he's on.

16. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    These days, not sure about Wolfie. Brett, on the other hand, is a must at the back to organize the defense. It's obvious the difference he makes to our team when he's on.

17. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,465 / 74
    Why is there a newspaper on Brett Stewart? Is this some kind of masonic symbol I don't know about, or is he suddenly homeless and sleeping rough?
    I am sure if it is the latter, niccipops or The Gronk will give him a home

18. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,465 / 74
    Why is there a newspaper on Brett Stewart? Is this some kind of masonic symbol I don't know about, or is he suddenly homeless and sleeping rough?
    I am sure if it is the latter, niccipops or The Gronk will give him a home

19. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    Yeah, i think i saw it at a 7-11 - its called the "Brett Stewart Gazette". comes out weekly.:)

20. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    Yeah, i think i saw it at a 7-11 - its called the "Brett Stewart Gazette". comes out weekly.:)