SMH on Brett Stewart today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sean1976

Reserve Grader
Apologies if this has already been covered. The SMH today reported sources at Manly saying Stewart was close to re signing. The Herald seems to have been fairly reliable before and appears to have been favoured as a media outlet since the Terrorgraph began its relentless campaign against the club. Yes, we've heard he's gonna sign before, but at least its something to hang your hope on.

Apologies if this has already been covered. The SMH today reported sources at Manly saying Stewart was close to re signing. The Herald seems to have been fairly reliable before and appears to have been favoured as a media outlet since the Terrorgraph began its relentless campaign against the club. Yes, we've heard he's gonna sign before, but at least its something to hang your hope on.

Good on the club for not saying anything and keeping it quite. Let just hope signs! I cant image him in other colours.

Good on the club for not saying anything and keeping it quite. Let just hope signs! I cant image him in other colours.

sean1976 said:

Thank you Sean. Re signing with Manly rumours are always good to hear.

sean1976 said:

Thank you Sean. Re signing with Manly rumours are always good to hear.

Brett Stewart will go down as a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles legend. Two NRL Premierships & counting so far. He has one the greatest tries per match percentage of all time & Represented both the NSW Blues, State of Origin & Australian team as a Sea Eagles player.

Brett Stewart will go down as a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles legend. Two NRL Premierships & counting so far. He has one the greatest tries per match percentage of all time & Represented both the NSW Blues, State of Origin & Australian team as a Sea Eagles player.

MadMarcus said:
Great - Positive rumours are always true!!! ;-)
Whether true or not I'll take them any day over alternative rumours. And this goes for all the Manly favourites. Hope Wolfie stay too.

MadMarcus said:
Great - Positive rumours are always true!!! ;-)
Whether true or not I'll take them any day over alternative rumours. And this goes for all the Manly favourites. Hope Wolfie stay too.

With Snake and Wolf both unsigned, we might have young Gutherson and Hiku debuting in Round 1 next year....I dont think so!!! The club knows Brett is re-signing, otherwise we would surley have gone after a seasoned fullback, knowing that Whare and Oldfield wont be here

With Snake and Wolf both unsigned, we might have young Gutherson and Hiku debuting in Round 1 next year....I dont think so!!! The club knows Brett is re-signing, otherwise we would surley have gone after a seasoned fullback, knowing that Whare and Oldfield wont be here

These days, not sure about Wolfie. Brett, on the other hand, is a must at the back to organize the defense. It's obvious the difference he makes to our team when he's on.

These days, not sure about Wolfie. Brett, on the other hand, is a must at the back to organize the defense. It's obvious the difference he makes to our team when he's on.

Why is there a newspaper on Brett Stewart? Is this some kind of masonic symbol I don't know about, or is he suddenly homeless and sleeping rough?
I am sure if it is the latter, niccipops or The Gronk will give him a home

Why is there a newspaper on Brett Stewart? Is this some kind of masonic symbol I don't know about, or is he suddenly homeless and sleeping rough?

Daniel said:

Yeah, i think i saw it at a 7-11 - its called the "Brett Stewart Gazette". comes out weekly.:)

Daniel said:

Yeah, i think i saw it at a 7-11 - its called the "Brett Stewart Gazette". comes out weekly.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4