SMH: Lussick gone to eels 2013 next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know why Shackelton and Horo are being snubbed by Kearney? It's not as if the Eels are going well. As a drowing coach I'd be clinging on to these two desperately.

The Who said:
Does anyone know why Shackelton and Horo are being snubbed by Kearney? It's not as if the Eels are going well. As a drowing coach I'd be clinging on to these two desperately.
Read awhile back how Shackleton had said on Facebokk/twitter/or face to face not sure that Kearney was a dud coach

Don't know about Horo he might have "liked" the comment.

Utility Player said:
The Who said:
Read awhile back how Shackleton had said on Facebokk/twitter/or face to face not sure that Kearney was a dud coach

Who said honesty pays?

MadMarcus said:
If we let Lussick go now and got Shackleton would that fee up any space in the cap? I guess it may not be worth doing as I don't think Lussick is on that much now.

According to reports Shackleton was prepared to play on a 2nd tier contract 55k.

Frank said:
Disco said:
Its a shame cause i think he would really kick on at Manly but at this stage i would be paying 270k.

You would be paying overs as the reported deal with the slime was $800k over 3 years.

Ha, wouldn't!

I wouldn't be paying 270k

i'd be willing to pay 200k

Shack would be a good bye, look past the footy show nonsense and he is a quality player

Utility Player said:
The Who said:

shackleton actually called kearney an F witt lol

Pretty disappointed to see Lussick go. I guess our desperate fall back position next year will have to be:-

01. Brett Stewart / Ben Farrar / Clinton Gutherson
02. Jorge Taufua / Michael Oldfield
03. Steve Matai / Michael Chee Kam
04. Jamie Lyon /
05. Dean Whare / David Williams / Ben Shorter
06. Kieran Foran / Josh Drinkwater / Scott Blanch
07. Daly Cherry-Evans / Gary Riccardi
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin / Liam Higgins
10. Brent Kite / James Cunningham
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams / Daniel Harrison
13. Glenn Stewart / Jason Annear

14. Liam Foran
15. George Rose / Vic Mauro / Magnus Stromquist
16. Joe Galuvao / Tim Robinson / Junior Palau
17. Jamie Buhrer / Nick Skinner

NOT including our base NYC squad at the start of the year. What, oh WHAT are we going to do without Darcy Lussick? Add Shackleton in there if he wants to come across.

Players will leave, but I think this shows we have that covered.

swoop said:
MadMarcus said:
If we let Lussick go now and got Shackleton would that fee up any space in the cap? I guess it may not be worth doing as I don't think Lussick is on that much now.

According to reports Shackleton was prepared to play on a 2nd tier contract 55k.

The amount that is audited within the cap is the total amount paid including match payments and incentives. Still I think he is a good buy fro anything under $120k but who knows how much we can afford to pay him.

Cameron said:
This is the salary cap at work and that's a good thing. I'm glad he's not going to the dogs but I think it would have been the smarter option for him.

Lussick didn't go to the dogs because des didn't want him.

He only had two offers - ours and Parras. parra offered him $90k a season more than Manly so he has gone for the money.

T-rex wants to stay but Parra have supposedly offered him $1.7m over 4 years and the dogs are also said to be considering increasing their offer.

From what I have heard Ballin is also gone most likely to the raiders and wolfman is considering offers from the dogs, sharks and esl.

Shackleton will be at Manly next year on a second tier contract plus incentives. he could turn out to be a good buy.

Manly Daly said:
Also heard Romalo to Manly, TRex to dogs
Balin gone, Bruher to hooker Ronaldo is his backup.

I get the feeling that ballins contract negotiations are far from over. I really hope he stays.

I think liam foran would be a good option at hooker, I see ferris the next gift.

Such a shame to see a young player's career cut short like this. You have to feel for young players with huge potential when they are cut down by shocking injuries or equally shocking decisions to go to career killing clubs like Parra.

mickqld said:
Such a shame to see a young player's career cut short like this. You have to feel for young players with huge potential when they are cut down by shocking injuries or equally shocking decisions to go to career killing clubs like Parra.

Parramatta are on struggle street - why would you go from a great club such as ours to a problematic one, running last?

1947 said:
mickqld said:

Parramatta are on struggle street - why would you go from a great club such as ours to a problematic one, running last?

Quite simple really.... $$$$$$

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4