SMH interpretation vs Telegraph.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
SMH reports a very different story to the one being pushed by Phil Rothfield. He is trying desperately to destabilise what is shaping as another successful year for the club. Well done Adrien Proszenko and the SMH for practicing journalism as opposed to the agenda driven reporting that is practised with such fluency by Rothfield. I am actually starting to feel a bit sorry for the guy, he is a nothing, becoming less credible with each laughable piece of trash he serves up to the public. How many more bull sh1t stories is this heel going to send to press. Let's keep feeding him trash to print peoples.....well done to the Titans fans for being yet another forum that has sucked old gullible Phil into printing rubbish. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SOURCES PHIL-DON"T YOU REALISE ANYONE CAN START A RUMOUR ON THE INTERNET YOU CLOWN.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/lyon-slams-titans-for-pushing-switch-20130118-2cyss.html

Lyon slams Titans for pushing switch

Exactly right. What would a good sports reporter do? Interview people, gather facts, investigate MULTIPLE sources, then present these sources in an informing and correct manner.

Not old rothy though. He loves to conjure stories. I actually think that the character Mayor Adam West on Family Guy is based solely on Phillip Rothfield.

At some point the club has got to say enough is enough and blacklist these hack journos with their terrible "inside sources".

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/lyon-slams-titans-for-pushing-switch-20130118-2cyss.html

Complete 360 on the TerribleGraph nonsense . Well done to professional jornalism , and thanks for getting Jamie's truthful version into the public domain .

Rothfield on the other hand is a cheap , agenda driven , ill informed hack .

MWSE said:
Exactly right. What would a good sports reporter do? Interview people, gather facts, investigate MULTIPLE sources, then present these sources in an informing and correct manner.

Not old rothy though. He loves to conjure stories. I actually think that the character Mayor Adam West on Family Guy is based solely on Phillip Rothfield.

At some point the club has got to say enough is enough and blacklist these hack journos with their terrible "inside sources".

Or is Phil Rothfield based on Mayor Adam West ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Well, thats good enough for me. The footy season can't get here quick enough...Roll on round three, I've a feeling Jamie might pull out something special for that game...

Dave Perry grab a pen and a contract.

Ask Jamie how much he wants and how long he wants to stay.

And sign him this week.

Simple.

Keep buying the trash he writes for and he keeps his job. Have not bought the telegraph since the start of the super league war, never will. My hard earned isn't going towards his pay....is yours??

I have had the tele home delivered since Adam was a boy however this is the last straw. I will b canceling ASAP and subscribing to the herald

from Max Delmege
Its good to see Adrian Proszenko from the Sydney Morning Herald Has cleared the air regarding Our amazing co-captains future, Jamie Lyon....Thank god we have a one newspaper that speaks the true facts...Jamie Lyon loves Manly, and Manly loves Jamie Lyon....NOW let all Manly supporters steady themselves and enjoy an exciting match winning season, and once again another well earned Premiership the third in six years...LIve the MIGHTY SEA EAGLE dream my friends...

the papers wonder why the younger generation are looking to social media more and more as their source of news. No one wants to hear a journos spin on stories and sensationalism we just want the facts with no bs. telegraph repeatedly print false info isn't there some standard journos should be adhering to?

Yes the Courier mail Brisbane is up to its usual standard of drivel. Just basically parrotted Rothtools bull**** article from last night under the name of some hack called Todd Balym who added his illinformed useless 2 cents worth by stating the Gold coast wont pursue Lyon due to Manly's management blocking lyon's desired move to the Titans. These News hacks are still clinging to the line that Lyon agreed to the Titans terms last Thursday but he was denied a release by Manly. No quotes directly from either Lyon, his manger or Manly. Lucky I didnt pay money for this toilet rag of a paper.

Funny how people here can see the gutter journalism emanating from this right wing pathetic paper when it comes to Manly but still allow their opinions to be brainwashed in other aspects of life from print and radio shock jocks.

Educate yourself and both sides of the political brain(yes that means lefties too) then come to a balanced point of view not just in politics but in other aspects of business and life.

How many people here stopped purchasing The Telegraph from the Super League war yet now own Foxtel?

Sheikheagle said:
I have had the tele home delivered since Adam was a boy however this is the last straw. I will b canceling ASAP and subscribing to the herald

i'd do the same if only the smh was the same size as the tele- i take my paper to work & i'd piss-off the rest of the blokes at the table if i tried to open the herald up onto the table

castle eagle said:
i'd do the same if only the smh was the same size as the tele- i take my paper to work & i'd piss-off the rest of the blokes at the table if i tried to open the herald up onto the table

CE - you just need to learn Origami & you'll be fine ;)

Take your ipad/smart phone/tablet to work and look news up on google.com

problemo solvedemo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4