Smell ya later!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
Well CSIRO have traded me to the University of California at Berkeley to play out the American summer chemistry season, so I am off to San Francisco for 3 months to try to save the world, leaving this weekend.  My biggest regret is that I will never see Beaver live again – I guess to make up for it I will just have to try to see as much live beaver as I can while I am in the states.  Actually I think I am going to miss the beaver jokes almost as much as the player himself. 

I suppose I will be here from time to time to see how we are travelling, and to make sure that my hatred of Monas, Willo, and so on doesn’t weaken with the added distance. 

If we happen to make the grand final, kickoff is going to be 3am San Francisco local time.  Here’s hoping there are some Aussie expat pubs over there that might show the game. 

If anyone has suggestions of good things to do over there feel free to give me a yell.  I will put the odd stupid comment on here on the middle of the night, but in my absence, CAAAARN YOU EAGLES!!

good luck mate and have fun.

IS that you done for melbourne for good as well? Or are you back there in 3 months?

Good luck Gronk, just tell the yanks you love Beaver and I am sure you will be OK

Also I will maintain the Willo rage while your away

Fro link said:
you could always have a sabbatical in Bradford next year :)

Good luck with it Gronk

That sounds worse than San Francisco or Melbourne.

Oh, and good riddance Matt.  I'll poke you on Facebook from time to time.

Thanks for the beer gronkballs.

Have fun mate and i'll catch you when you get back.

Remember if you drop your wallet over there, kick it all the way home.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6