Smash The Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Townsville Eagle

Reserve Grader
That is the theme in Townsville. The is an 8 page liftout in the Bully full of reasons and tactics of how the Cowboys will smash the Sea Eagles.

All Manly supportes up here would deadset be being over-run by the Cowboys supporters who hate Manly. Work colleagues dislike my football tipping nickname of BackToBack.

My sanity is going fast. Help Guys.

I'm sure they will all sook and cry and blame NSW conspiracy like their Broncos cousins if they lose.

Stay strong and remember, they only hate us because we are better !

Say little now and plenty tomorrow lol

I must admit to being close to being "over the hate"..just buy the Courier (Bronco) Mail today and read the article by Mike Coleman.

Manly are thugs (escpecially Choco), Cowboys are to be loved and (yes believe it or not)...Michael Ennis is "the Voice of reason" for his efforts on the field last Friday night.

Getting sick of this **** I must admit!!

I use this on Sharks/Bears supporters - Ask them if you can look at the trophy room

Mark from Brisbane said:
I must admit to being close to being "over the hate"..just buy the Courier (Bronco) Mail today and read the article by Mike Coleman.

Manly are thugs (escpecially Choco), Cowboys are to be loved and (yes believe it or not)...Michael Ennis is "the Voice of reason" for his efforts on the field last Friday night.

Getting sick of this s**t I must admit!!

The thing is Mark when these pencil dicks like Coleman stop writing this **** then we need to worry. It will mean we aren't up the top pissing these dweebs off anymore. I hope I am getting annoyed at this **** till the day I die.

Great point Mick I remember when people started to like/feel sorry for us just after the dim dark days of the Northern Eagles, the more they hate us the better - it means we are winning more games

Mark from Brisbane said:

Getting sick of this s**t I must admit!!

I just simply refuse to buy the rags up here in Qld , the TV news is bad enough . Such one eyed vitriol is lost on the rednecks anyway .

Embrace the hate!!! Hate = Envy lol. Most teams I back in all different sports are hated outside of their fanbases and the reason is because of their histories and their success. They are all winners!!!

The hate stuff seems to have really taken off following the Dogs game and Phil Goulds senile dribbling about Manly 'starting the fight cos they were getting beaten on the field' (the score was 6 nil at the time). Prior to that there was almost nothing about us being thugs. Shows how easy it is to get these narratives started. After all the sh.t last year, I really am over it too.

sean1976 said:
The hate stuff seems to have really taken off following the Dogs game and Phil Goulds senile dribbling about Manly 'starting the fight cos they were getting beaten on the field' (the score was 6 nil at the time). Prior to that there was almost nothing about us being thugs. Shows how easy it is to get these narratives started. After all the sh.t last year, I really am over it too.

Gould even said during the bunnies/storm match, when the bunnies started getting a little testy that they must have been watching the Sea Eagles. Manly were responsible for the rabbits behaviour! Got to laugh really.

Tell the guys in Townsville THIS now:-
middle-finger.jpg

I'm not allowed to say anything negative about our northern cousins. They capture the humanity and balanced opinion that this country has been missing. Well done Queeeens-laaanders. We love you all.

niccipops said:
sean1976 said:

Gould even said during the bunnies/storm match, when the bunnies started getting a little testy that they must have been watching the Sea Eagles. Manly were responsible for the rabbits behaviour! Got to laugh really.

The Bunnies might have a chance this year then.

niccipops said:
sean1976 said:

The Bunnies might have a chance this year then.

Frank said:
Just remember - we hate them too!

And we don't care!

mickqld said:
I'm sure they will all sook and cry and blame NSW conspiracy like their Broncos cousins if they lose.

Yep, they've already started doing that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6