Slothfield Apology????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan said:
This is a footy site right? Why are we carrying on like this?

Because Dan one of your moderators is an idiot and should just keep to his job.
Unfortunately we cant delete all his rubbish, but he can delete ours when it suits him.

Back to the footy

Dan said:
This is a footy site right? Why are we carrying on like this?

Because sometimes the cause is just. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Sometimes you can't turn the other cheek.
Sometimes men of good conscience have to hold those in positions of power to account when they abuse their positions.
Sometimes it's fun to be argumentative.

Frogz, i havent read this entire post, but I hardly see it as a place to air your grievance with one of the people that volunteer their time and their own enjoyment of the site, simply to make sure the site runs and stays alive.

I assume your complaints have a lot to do with one of the bannings that have had to occur. I can tell you that what was seen in public posts was but the tip of the iceberg and one of the major reasons I have asked people to stop PM'ing the mods for any complaints an argievences because it is then taken out of the public view and opens up situations where people only see one side of the argument and not the whole thing.

If you wish to discuss whatever grievance you have use the forum I specifically opened for that reason.

However it is my view that whatever banning happened, happened, it wont b changed and all you are doing is getting yourself frustrated and worked up for something that really amounts to nothing. In all likelihood Cambo has probably signed up under a new name on the forums, and if so, all you are debating is the fact that he has a new username.

Why continue a fight that is only going to get you and everyone else frustrated, and then takes away from everyone elses and your own enjoyment of the forums, furthermore may end up with you breaching the rules, which I wouldn't want to say because I think that you as everyone, adds value to the site.

If you wish to discuss it further then please use this forum http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Forum-Leadership-private-enquiries

then we can keep these topics for discussing football and ideas and not people and past events

MadMarcus said:
Stevo said:

Jesus this RiverEagle is a sook. I can say that because he's blocked me.

You used to be able to have a good constructive verbal around here. Now everyone goes sooking to mods everytime they get called a name like sook or tosser. Jesus, they aren't even swear words. Don't come on a public discussion forum if you have thin skin. Because i will tear through it to get to your soft sticky core.

(lol)

Well apparently I can still see your drivel if quoted by others.

As I clearly told you, I didn't complain to any mods, that was others.

(And reaffirmed to me by several people unfortunately not brave enough to say it publicly).

I just don't suffer fools, much like yourself.

And if your yardstick for a sook is blocking people look at blokes like @"bob dylan" 1st.

He makes a habit of it and gave me the idea, corroborated by our Boss here @Dan

I love a good argument too, it's the insults and childishness I won't tolerate.

Sorry for not bowing or bending to your will.

I'm sure you'll get over it eventually (if not your monolithic ego).

What?? I make a habit of it is totally untrue and how the hell would you know what my habits were. @Dan corroborated this? I cant wait to see what he says about that. @Dan has my permission to publish my blocking history in this thread.

I blocked you last week in an effort to stop you sending me PM's, which didnt work. Then I unblocked you because I realised a lot of your posts were worthwhile and I was interested in your contribution to this great site.

While unblocking you I found two trolls I had blacked in 2011 during Des gate.

Why are Bob and I being dragged into an argument that has nothing to do with us?

Both of you go to your respective naughty corners and think about it, its only another 3 days until we play again

I actually don't know who blocks who, there is no report I can run without querying the database directly. Which I don't really feel like doing.

The ignore list simply hides the post, the somewhat sadistic still click on the option to view the post of the ignored user, but I see that as playing with fire.

I generally suspect that we are adults and can deal with this sort of stuff as adults. however this continued animosity over absolutely nothing constantly makes me wonder why i bother running the site and why the moderators bother helping out. I can tell you it isn't fun wondering constantly who is going to blow up and cause another problem for me to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4