Slippery when wet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Our form over the last month or so in dry conditions has been great.

A little nervous with wet conditions predicted. We score most tries out wide and flirt with the sideline. Need to take extra care not to be driven over the sideline. We need to make some adjustments and hoping that we have planned for the change in conditions.

The wet conditions will make it a forward battle. They have a bigger, younger and more mobile pack than we have, but I think we can hold them in the middle.

Foz and DCE to take control and use kicks to save Manly's forwards from too much tackling. 70% possession, like against the Scum should be their target :idea:

The Allianz has better drainage than ANZ, so hopefully we will see another try scoring battle between the Wolf and Horhey :)

As it is likely be pretty wet tonight, its all about field position, kick chase. repeat sets, inside passes. The most important thing is discipline. If we can win and get a week off, our destiny is very much in our own hands. Go Manly!!

I hope the ground isn't too chopped up by the first game.

I really like our chances, I reckon our kicking game is superior and we will be more determined. Control the ruck and shut down Friend!

Pressure Pearce and Maloneys kicking game. We saw what happened to them when Qld put the blowtorch on them in Origin, they panicked and came up with nothing. We need to do the same. Pearce especially doesn't show much of a running game so he's not going to hurt you like a Cronk or Thurston if you rush him.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I hope the ground isn't too chopped up by the first game.

I really like our chances, I reckon our kicking game is superior and we will be more determined. Control the ruck and shut down Friend!

Our kicking game is significantly better, they are the worst in the comp for repeat sets and we r one of the best

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4