Slime Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops link said:
I saw a parra supporter strutting around today and I had a sudden overwhelming urge to punch him - but I didn't because the law frowns upon such actions and Manly supporters are way too classy to behave in that manner.

and ****!

Has been amazing how many people can crawl out of the woodwork after Manly's season ends

I was expecting my Facebook page to be flooded today but thankfully the pricks have left that alone for now

Everything i hated parra for is gone. Same with the broncos and bulldogs these days.

Of the teams left I dont want Melbourne or St George to win it. St George because they act as though they are owed a premiership, soward is a biter, dell is an idiot and the club is just damn up themselves. Melbourne because of the gruby team they are. Grapples, chicken wings, crushers, all melbournes doing.

Id like to see Eels or Titans win it. Titans deserve it being a new club and managing to secure the gold coast as a rugby league area for good. If they can get a premiership this year or next year it will put a serious dent into the new gold coast FC's bid to take over as the number 1 code in SE QLD.

Eels, well, they've remade themselves over the past few years. No smith, no Fitzgerald and a new coach that ive always though seems like a good bloke. Hayne is as good to watch as Brett Stewart when on his game and the team just play a "i want it" kind of football that is hard not to like. Even yesterday knowing with everyone point they scored manly were leaving the comp i couldn't help but enjoy just how well they were playing.  

Exactly what it think flip spot on. Haynes last try was just enjoyable as a footy fan.

And even how close either way grothes try could have gone

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181734.msg241780#msg241780 date=1252888628]
I find it hard to hate Parra too much these days. That bullS**t was before my time really. And it's very hard not to like watching the way Hayne can turn a game and play football
Truth be told Hayne is my favourite non-Manly player at the moment. I think I have a fullback fetish.
[/quote]
Lucky he didn't get shot last year, that would have been a loss.
Or maybe he did get shot but survived because he is an immortal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4