Slime Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The indignity of Manly's sad though not unexpected exit has been multiplied by the antics of Slime Supporters this morning. What a pack of morons they are. You would have thought they have won something special.

To work in a place where there are hundreds of them is bad at the best of times but to be reminded 100 times in the first 10 minutes today that they knocked Manly out is almost insufferable. I can't stand it any more!

I cannot wait for the demise of this pack of morons and that of the Dragons, neither of whom has won anything since 1986 and 1979 respectively.

They didnt knock Manly out. Melbourne and Manly did. Tell them to stop being so conceited their cupboard is pretty bare

A technicality Fro, but CW did say "Dragons" who have won before

Fro link said:
BTW St George Illawarra has never won the comp, not in 79, not ever.
I agree but their supporters (the traditional ones) don't see it that way. I want to laugh at all those supporters who bought their grand final tickets and will have to sell them or go to watch Melbourne play Brisbane. (like I did three years ago - worst atmosphere and feeling at a game ever - hoping that both teams would lose!!!)

CW, my mobile started getting phone calls and messages from last night, I ended up turning it off and not replying to any of them. I'm sure they are more shattered that I didn't react so hopefully they will be bundled out next week and will continue to be a feeder club.

Hate parra like the rest of you, though the team (not their ridiculous fans) deserve credit from coming from 12th to 8th and then knocking over Bennett's little lizards.

I find it hard to hate Parra too much these days. That bull**** was before my time really. And it's very hard not to like watching the way Hayne can turn a game and play football

Yes I have a few mates who are Parra supprters and I have not responded to their SMS messages. 

Just laugh at them and ask them if they really think that Jeff Robson is a premiership winning half back.  LOL 

They will surely be punted in the next two weeks and even if they make the grand final they won't beat the storm.  In fact a 39-nil thrashing by the storm in the grand final would shut them up for a long time.

As much as it pains me I will have to support the Bongos or Dogs for the rest of this year

Dan link said:
I find it hard to hate Parra too much these days. That bullS**t was before my time really. And it's very hard not to like watching the way Hayne can turn a game and play football

Its not a technicality Dan. would you have claimed a NE premiership as one for Manly?

The 2 clubs both are "Dragons", But St. George will never win another premiership whilst merged with Illawara, if the current club wins it will take their tally to 1

The Bongos wont go far Wheel.

The dogs are lucky they get 1 week closer to getting Kimmorely back. With him back they are a chance. without him they are none.

The Bongos leaked a lot of tries against a Titans team who have found scoring points hard in recent weeks.

I think the Saints may get over the top of the Bongos, but either way the following week they will probably exit.

To be honest Storm should be Red Hot favourites to win the comp now, and you can't deny that 4 grand finals in a row would be down right amazing

Dan link said:
I find it hard to hate Parra too much these days. That bullS**t was before my time really. And it's very hard not to like watching the way Hayne can turn a game and play football
Truth be told Hayne is my favourite non-Manly player at the moment. I think I have a fullback fetish.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181734.msg241780#msg241780 date=1252888628]
Truth be told Hayne is my favourite non-Manly player at the moment. I think I have a fullback fetish.
[/quote]

Have to agree, if we had to drop several players to get Hayne, i would say it's worth it

I have also suffered these parra supporter scum. I laugh and tell them I quite like parra - they are a great feeder club.

This tends to shut the drop kicks up quickly.

I saw a parra supporter strutting around today and I had a sudden overwhelming urge to punch him - but I didn't because the law frowns upon such actions and Manly supporters are way too classy to behave in that manner.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2