sleeve sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do away with sleeve sponsor advertising and put the players number on each sleeve. and shorts too

Brookie said:
do away with sleeve sponsor advertising and put the players number on each sleeve. and shorts too

Today's fullback is sponsored by the number ONE.

manlyfan76 said:
Brookie said:

And the letter L for legend. Lol sounds so sesame street

manlyfan76 said:
CAMBO said:
manlyfan76 said:
Brookie said:

And the letter L for legend. Lol sounds so sesame street
Stop being a grouch! Double lol.

I liked it as the number 1, for fullback, is also minichiello, who looks exactly like the count!

Nicely done!!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Dan said:
shall we crowd fund Silvertails.net as sleeve sponsors?
Dan begins his move towards a spot on Sea Eagles board... oh, the harmony!

Id harmonize the **** out of the board, it would be so harmonic people would think its a barber shop quartet

Though we would have to move board meetings to skype or amsterdam. If they were in amsterdam we could mellow things out a bit. Everyone could have a cheese sandwich and glass of buttermilk and talk shop

Brookie said:

No problem with doing away with sleeve sponsors, but I think doing away with shorts is going too far. If that was the plan we should have kept George Rose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6