sleeve sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Noticed triple AAA radiators is no longer on the sleeve, hope they pick up a new sponsor before season starts, sure they will but I don't like buying New strips without it looks to plain.

Andy Palamara said:
Noticed triple AAA radiators is no longer on the sleeve, hope they pick up a new sponsor before season starts, sure they will but I don't like buying New strips without it looks to plain.

I'm hoping for conglomerates or another internationally recognizable brand and not something like "Aunty Jeans Fish and Chips at Newport" (I just made that up and if there really is such a shop, my apologies for using it as an example).

I'm glad they've improved on the NRL logo compared to the bland one issued this year. The 2013 logo looked like it was created by a twelve year old kid.

Ramrod said:
Andy Palamara said:

I'm hoping for conglomerates or another internationally recognizable brand and not something like "Aunty Jeans Fish and Chips at Newport" (I just made that up and if there really is such a shop, my apologies for using it as an example).

I'm glad they've improved on the NRL logo compared to the bland one issued this year. The 2013 logo looked like it was created by a twelve year old kid.

There's a building company on the GC called "Cockram"!...maybe the Pink Panthers can have them. :s

Just saying, I dislike the whole sponsorship thing. I know they're a major part of a clubs survival now.
The Manly emblem needs to be bigger, it's "outweighed" by the sponsors name.
I don't go for Kaspersky,
(Which is all you really see)
I go for Manly.
I like the AFL idea, small sponser badge on the front, big on back.
It's about the integrity of the jersey,
is it something to respect & take pride in,
or just a Billboard?

Andy Palamara said:

I prefer the jersey without the sleeve sponsor. The less sponsors all over the jersey the better, just need to charge the more prominent sponsors such as Kaspersky more $$$$.

wedgetail eagle said:
Just saying, I dislike the whole sponsorship thing. I know they're a major part of a clubs survival now.
The Manly emblem needs to be bigger, it's "outweighed" by the sponsors name.
I don't go for Kaspersky,
(Which is all you really see)
I go for Manly.
I like the AFL idea, small sponser badge on the front, big on back.
It's about the integrity of the jersey,
is it something to respect & take pride in,
or just a Billboard?

I totally agree. The Manly brand is completely overshadowed by the sponsor's name. It's especially galling when the jerseys are so expensive. I know it's all about money, but you don't see sponsor's names on US sporting teams.

This is actually a great thing. With the amount of Friday night and Sunday game we have on free to air that puts the value of our jersey sponsorship up dramatically. Look at Brisbane you can't get on their jersey for under 750000 a year because of the Friday night saturation they get.

I'm sure dave perry has a new sponsor waiting in the wings

CAMBO said:
This is actually a great thing. With the amount of Friday night and Sunday game we have on free to air that puts the value of our jersey sponsorship up dramatically. Look at Brisbane you can't get on their jersey for under 750000 a year because of the Friday night saturation they get.

very Punny

Dan said:
CAMBO said:

very Punny
Lol I didn't even mean it hahah

Dan said:
shall we crowd fund Silvertails.net as sleeve sponsors?

Thereby increasing the value of silvertails.net which in turn helps buy Dan a new Lamborghini when he sells it and scoffs at the rest of us when he drives on by throwing caviar and champagne at the poor little people who got him there in the first place.

(that is what the sleeve logo should read)

Dan said:
CAMBO said:

very Punny

Is Libra the new sponsor?

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
shall we crowd fund Silvertails.net as sleeve sponsors?

Thereby increasing the value of silvertails.net which in turn helps buy Dan a new Lamborghini when he sells it and scoffs at the rest of us when he drives on by throwing caviar and champagne at the poor little people who got him there in the first place.

(that is what the sleeve logo should read)

You only get to the top buy standing on the shoulders of others.

But Ill be sure and let you look at photos of my sports cars free of charge. Though over here its more likely that ill buy a deluxe bakfeits as its more practical.

However Ill just be happy to have my daughters international school fees paid which is onlu slightly more expensive than a sports car

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6