1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slater the slider

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by cheech, Oct 28, 2008.

1. cheech

cheech Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So...he gets warned for his antics in the grand final, where he slid in twice. Warned that sterner action would be taken.
    Low and behold..he does it in the next game AND HE STILL GETS A WARNING???? ???

Now, I am not anti Melbourne or Slater, (but I am getting there), but this is incredible. Then I read the papers and they say that he is lucky he didn't make contact, so its OK. By that logic,if I aimed a gun at someone, fired, then missed, then I would get off any charge?? (A bit over the top, but you know what I mean)
    Of course Matai gets rubbed out....

Rubgy league is ruled by morons. If it were run by the AFL, (Crap sport, brilliantly marketed) then it would be one of the top games on the planet.

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    He is a protected species. He is a number one group but still gets sympathy  because a low act prevents him winning the Dally M. Pathetic.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    he is a dog. Every time he touched the ball, even though he played for Australia I was hoping someone would smash him and yelling things to that effect also