slater on cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
anyone see slater on ch9 this morning re whether he saw or signed 2 contracts.clearly flustered and the worst possible liar.it is a joke we have to cop this no-one knows anything crap.i dont have any real problems with players trying to look after themselves but the holier than though crap when they are discovered is garbage and takes the fans for fools.

susan ridgepipe link said:
anyone see slater on ch9 this morning re whether he saw or signed 2 contracts.clearly flustered and the worst possible liar.it is a joke we have to cop this no-one knows anything crap.i dont have any real problems with players trying to look after themselves but the holier than though crap when they are discovered is garbage and takes the fans for fools.

Sgt Schultz "I know nothing" was always the first of 2 options to try  ;D

Good to see em squirming....

Can not quote it directly but.......

Karl Stefanovic (hope that is spelt correctly) asked him if he had two contracts

First time Slater said he had only signed one, but then started to squirm when he was asked again. When asked a final time he said that he could not comment due to the ongoing legal investigations

excerpt from an article relating to RLW:

A former Melbourne Storm player has blown the whistle on the club's salary cap scandal, suggesting some players received wads of cash in secret.

Though the Storm’s current playing list has been united in its silence since the affair erupted, a former player – speaking on the condition of anonymity to Rugby League Week (RLW) – said he was aware of illegal payments to several stars during his time at the club.

"One guy told me he regularly got cash – it can never be detected, but it happened,” the ex-Storm player told the annual RLW Players' Poll.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7