Slater Cronk Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Of the big three, who would they miss the most if out of the team? I know we were brilliant in the 40-0 game, but I somehow doubt it would have been so massive had Smith played. So my guess is Smith.
Thoughts?

Smith by a long way. Losing any of them is a big loss but Smith is very underrated in that team.

Smith for sure. But Cronk is closing the gap. He's the best number 7 in the game now pretty comfortably.

I'm going for Cronk. Cause the other two are grubs. And besides I think they can cover the loss of Smith more than the loss of Cronk.

Definitely smith. He is storms brain.

Cronk is good, but he does struggle a bit when smith is missing.

Smith.
If you take out Cronk, Smith or Finch plays halfback.
If you take out Slater, Widdop plays fullback with Finch at 5/8.

It's like asking us, who would we miss most?
Snake, Killer or DCE?

I think the stats would say Snake.

Kind of depends who they're playing in a way.

...Coincidently, I watched the 2008 GF today. Was that the last game Aitken played ?

For the record, Smith would be messed most in my opinion. Cronk a close second.

Cronk.
We have a better than normal chance of beating them if their crafty playmaker isnt there. Widdop isnt the same without Cronk there.
Of course Smith is a gun hooker, but Ballin can go toe to toe with him...till you add in Smiths kicking game..still, i think the are more beatable when Cronk is out.

I think smith because the forwards lose their brain, and their effectiveness.

It don't matter so much how good your half of fb is in that case against a good team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7