1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six of one, a half dozen of other between Benji Marshall and Kieran Foran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+6,254 / 44
    IF Benji Marshall and Kieran Foran were both on the open market right now, who would you buy? Seriously? Who would you throw your cash at if you were a club boss?

Read the full article[hr]
    Benji has oodles more X-factor than Keiran and can turn a game in the blink of an eye. He also has more errors, less consistency and poorer defence than Keiran. I guess it depends on what you look for in a player. I'd love to see Benji in Maroon and White, but we don't lose much in having Keiran.
  2. Pearso

Pearso Member

+2 / 0
    Well Benji showed in 5 minutes what he can do to win a game. But for mine he doesn't take the line on as much as he used to. I thought the tigers were alot better when he ran the ball. Now he just seems content on trying to throw the miracle ball. I reckon thats why they are not up the top of the ladder as was expected.

Foran any day for mine
  3. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+1,640 / 25
    Fozzy everyday of the week. After reading the article in Fridays tele I wouldn't swap him 4 anyone. Just a class act on and off the field.