Site updates -> Post Hack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi guys,

I have been asked quite a lot about the mobile theme and when it is coming back. Short answer is soon, long answer is I need to go through it top to bottom to make sure there are no issues with it that will allow people to hack the site again.

Obviously one week on from the hacking I am fairly gun shy in what we add to the site. We actually lost a few members etc. I also know that the lack of a mobile version is keeping some punters away.

I plan on having it up either by the end of this week or early next week. Once up I will be restricting its usage to handheld devices and may not allow it for iPads etc as they should be fine with the full theme. The mobile theme actually ends up losing me money as I can not integrate the ads in the same way.

Anyway just thought I would give you the heads up as I have had plenty of questions about it.

Dan

The full one is working fine on my I-Pad at present, would like to be able to access on my I-Phone (for example when I am in NZ with the MWTS Tour) but otherwise all good

Mark from Brisbane said:
The full one is working fine on my I-Pad at present, would like to be able to access on my I-Phone (for example when I am in NZ with the MWTS Tour) but otherwise all good

Tech Whore!

bob dylan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Tech Whore!

And I might even be able to post some video taken with my Go Pro Camera @bob dylan

The mobile app is good. Maybe a pay for use scenario, sell it through the app store ??? I'd pay $5.00 for the privilege.

The tapatalk one?

Its a haven for hackers, Until they fix that up I wont touch it. Fiscally in order to have the paid app and branded one it ends up costing much more than it is worth and just to cover yearly costs I would need to charge you all too much, not worth it. The mobile version of the site is actually extremely user friendly and just as good as the apps.

You should now see the mobile theme. Some changes will come to it but its mostly done

Just a quick one Dan, when on the mobile wanting to reply with a quote and the quoted post isn't coming up at all

Yup juat noticed that cheers I will look into it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just a quick one Dan, when on the mobile wanting to reply with a quote and the quoted post isn't coming up at all

Fixed now mate. Please keep reporting any other issues

@Dan, is it possible to get the forums list (The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums / The Stands / Rugby League Forum / FYI: Site updates -> Post Hack) at the bottom of the page as well as at the top? At the moment you have to return to the top of the page when you want to return to the rugby league forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2