Sims grabbed Willie's (well) willy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I saw that as I was watching the game.

The commentators made a comment about it. We went on to score shortly after so it got quickly pushed aside.

Was funny , saw that in the coverage and was surprised it wasn't pulled up for a penalty .....maybe the refs were too embarrassed to have to call a penalty for that reason , pretty funny really .

Its a nothing story in and of itself but seeing as though Matai gets a week for touching a blokes arm surely this gets a suspension in this day and age of sexual harassment in the workplace and cleaning up the game of rugby league to attract families and grow the junior leagues.

Was funny , saw that in the coverage and was surprised it wasn't pulled up for a penalty .....maybe the refs were too embarrassed to have to call a penalty for that reason , pretty funny really .
Ball tampering is an offence :giggle:

CEoJ9QpVEAIOk8x.jpg

Last edited:

If willy had of started a fight it would have been looked at upstairs. Surprising was he didnt even react.

Mabye the the knob grab was the norm at the knights last year. :wondering:

Should have said to the ref "hey He grabbed my mason"

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8