Silvertails Users Who No Longer Post

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like people who use full names such as Eric galt, mike walker, stewartbrett(female supporter).

I really think Lotti was out there on another planet - confused the hell out of most here.

Captain Kickass was such a motivational speaker here in 2012 when his team bought Des - wonder where he is these days. MMMMM??

It doesn't surprise but we seem to be missing a whole stack of Dogs posters on here now , they were big time in 2011-12

A few of us are still around. Gronk (Dr from Melbourne) is different from RLGronk.

Some of us have much busier jobs and so post less but are still around. Still love the site but I am no longer a mod as much better and more active posters do the job. Byso is still around, but Larry Tate hasn't been seen at Brookie for a few seasons.

Fluffy said:
CW, are you no longer a teacher?

What is this busy job you now do?
I would love to say that I am a secret operative in an undercover organisation.

It is true that I hardly ever teach - I am now a Head of a part of a school working much longer hours in the City, though I do pop in and read stuff!

GroundskeeperWillie.png

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think you will find many of the originals post in a private area on here not able to be seen by us mere mortals, they are in fact probably laughing at this thread right now!!

Damned straight!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6