Silvertails Top Forum Poster - 2013 poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's be honest, it's me....or you are all banned hahahaha

I don't play favourites though so cant vote

MadMarcus said:
A bit early isn't it baz? I'm saving my best posts for the finals. I didn't want to peak too early.
good point
rule change: you can change your selection if a poster nails it in the finals

maybe Baz is a secret souffs fan if he is talking about the title in August

Darren and Ryan. Forums need dissenting voices to keep things interesting, even if those members are only fitting this site into a schedule which includes YouTube pleas to 'leave Brittany alone'.

nuirk9U.jpg

Magnus 'Tim & Tom' Stromquist, closely followed by Technical Coach who always provides food-for-thought..

Shoe1 said:
Who has received most likes thus year Dan?

AFAIK dates aren't attributed to likes. I will check the DB. If they are I can pull those stats, otherwise the queries in grabbing the associated post and it's date linked to the like would probably be a fairly prohibitive query to run. Though I could probably do it on my local machine with a backup

Dan said:
Shoe1 said:

AFAIK dates aren't attributed to likes. I will check the DB. If they are I can pull those stats, otherwise the queries in grabbing the associated post and it's date linked to the like would probably be a fairly prohibitive query to run. Though I could probably do it on my local machine with a backup

Computer nerd speak. ;)

mickqld said:
Dan said:
Shoe1 said:

Computer nerd speak. ;)

Normal version: That information is not easy to obtain

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4