Silvertails Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No worries, I change the registration check so it should work now, there was some code that did a double check and the second check failed if you were not part of the comp last year.

Sorry for the problem

Over 20 people signed up already and half of those are paid up and good to go.

I hope to have an answer on the prizes by the end of the week, just finalising details.

globaleagle said:
Haven't paid

How am I going to fulfill my plans for a world financial domination if you don't pay GE?

Dan said:
globaleagle said:
Haven't paid

How am I going to fulfill my plans for a world financial domination if you don't pay GE?

That's right! Everyone pay GE so Dan can get world financial domination!

(paid)

I've paid up & entered my 1st round tips but can't see Mals on the leaderboard :(

It might take a day or two to mark you off as paid. Only Dan has access to the Paypal account so depending on time zones and his proximity to internet determines when the payment is noted and when you get marked off as paid and appear on leaderboard. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days depending on Paypal clearances and Dan confirming. If your name doesn't appear after 3 or 4 days PM Dan or I and we will look into it.

@Mals I can see you have registered successfully so just waiting for confirmation of payment. Should be all good.

Chip and Chase said:
It might take a day or two to mark you off as paid. Only Dan has access to the Paypal account so depending on time zones and his proximity to internet determines when the payment is noted and when you get marked off as paid and appear on leaderboard. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days depending on Paypal clearances and Dan confirming. If your name doesn't appear after 3 or 4 days PM Dan or I and we will look into it.

@Mals I can see you have registered successfully so just waiting for confirmation of payment. Should be all good.

Cheers :)

Good to see even before the season starts I am sitting in my usual back of the pack place (16th...)

Mals said:
Chip and Chase said:

Cheers :)
Confirmation came through the other day but rego wasn't in. I'll mark you off soon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6