Silvertails Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's the one after the penultimate minute

Gents,

Am trying to access the paypal link and it keeps hanging (It could be my network....work is slow as)

Anyone else having trouble paying?

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
When is the last minute?

You missed it - it disappeared over the dateline :p

Dan said:
It's the one after the penultimate minute

So....like....a couple of hundred seconds then!?!

edit: does the winner get a crown next to their username this year or are they gunna be ripped like clint (I said clint, perverts) again!!! :p

Silver Eagle said:
How do i Clear the Cache ??

Clearing your cache is just getting rid of information your internet browser stores about web pages that you visit. Basically you want to get rid of any cookies and browsing history so that when you log back in you get the most up to date version.

If you google "clear cache" and the browser you use (ie Chrome, Firefox, IE8 etc) then you should be able to find simple instructions on how to do it.

You need to be logged in to the Tipping Forum.

Do you see the Pay Now yellow button, did you enter Silver Eagle into the username box above it ?

Please help them help you by describing the screen that you see.

I pressed Tipping Comp, then Register next to the Jane Try 2014, after I saw the Thank You for Registering;
I pressed Tipping Comp, then Pay next to the Jane Try 2014, entered my username, then clicked the Pay Now button

If this doesn't get Dan his $25, you may have your Internet Security set too strict to prevent it poping up paypal

Good luck and gamble responsibly :)

Silver Eagle said:
I have clear the cache and cookies and it still wont let me sign up any ideas ??

What is happening exactly ? do you get an error message or something ? Give me a bit more info and we'll see what we can do to help.

After i click on register and then click on accept terms etc then it say i must be loged in when i am already logged in

You must be registered and logged in to the site, in order to enter the tipping competition

OK. When you cleared your cache did you log out of Silvertails and log back in ?? If not try doing that (log out - clear cache - log back in) and see how you go. Hopefully that will work

Its still not working, maybe its just not ment to be, would it be because im not clicking pay now ?? cause I will pay in a few weeks

Silver Eagle said:
After i click on register and then click on accept terms etc then it say i must be loged in when i am already logged in

You must be registered and logged in to the site, in order to enter the tipping competition

i have the exact same problem...

instead of clicking on " Click here to Agree and Register " do i just enter through the pay pal icon ???

Hi,

Yeah don't pay until you have signed up.

You just need to go to the sign up page, and then click "Register" and you will be registered. You should get a message saying you have registered. From there you can go to paypal and pay at any point. Once paid the paypal link will vanish

Just go directly to this link and see if it signs you u

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/tipping-competition/Jan-Davis-Memorial-Tipping-Competition-2014/9/do_signup.html

It should show a message in a green bar saying "You have successfully registered"

Did you logout, clear your cookies and cache and then log back in and try it. The only time that, that error can be triggered in the code is if it can't find your logged in.

That was happening the other day because of caching on the server side which I removed but will likely require you to logout clear your cache and log back in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4