Silvertails Survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This year I have decided to run Silvertails Survivor again. I am not going to start writing the code for this yet, but we will run it based on a poll in the forums.

Each week after the game I will put up a poll for Silvertails survivor. It will have a list of all the players who played in that game, and each week we all put in our votes, instead of best and fairest, as worst and most unfair or something to that effect.

So you put your vote in the tribal council vote and then we close the votes on Thursday at midday. Once the votes are closed, the player with the MOST votes is case out, and is then out of contention for the rest of the year.

I wont open it every week as there just aren't enough players for the full year.

At the end of the season the last player standing will be crowned, Silvertails Survivor and best and fairest.

We ran this a few years ago and it was a fun little game, so keep an eye out for the threads and cast your vote.

Dan

Jye Mullane............the tribe has spoken.

Chris Bailey, you are the weakest link. Goodbye !

Who will it be this year ??

hahaha. No recent whipping boys so should be entertaining.

I will run it slightly differently this time and just put in the 17 who played rather than the full squad. That way we are on a nice level playing field game in game out

Speaking of.....ran into Josh (Teddy Bear) Perry in Leeds, he used to be a whipping boy round here in the past!!

What's happened to Silvertails Survivor, has it been punted as a concept? I thought it was a but of harmless fun

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6