Silvertails Survivor rd 3 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should be voted out in Silvertails Survivor?

• Brett Stewart

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Michael Oldfield

• Jamie Lyon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean Whare

• David Williams

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Kieren Foran

• Daly Cheery-Evans

• Jason King

• Matt Ballin

• Brent Kite

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Anthony Watmough

• Tony Williams

• Daniel Harrison

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Jamie Bhurer

• Vic Mauro

• Darcy Lussick

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Tim Robinson

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also find it amusing that anyone would take things that seriously. Do you think we are going to hand out a trophy to a player, or that this has any meaning beyond a bit of website fun.

If you want to be up in arms about something, join a political party

so anyone who plays in the later rounds just joins in (matai, Stewart, Rose)?

Yeh lighten up folks - maybe it will put the guys on notice and might fire Darcy up and would be funny if next week Lussick puts on a bone crushing shoulder charge which turns the ball over to us, picks it up and runs away to score the match winning try in the 80th minute.

Disco said:
so anyone who plays in the later rounds just joins in (matai, Stewart, Rose)?

Yeah, obviously guys like Harrison etc will eventually drop off the list naturally, we will make and assessment towards the end of the year as to whether they have played enough games to qualify and will then automatically get wiped if they have not or haven't played since they were last up for vote.

I think in previous years players had to have played 10 - 15 games to qualify. But since its a bit of fun, we can afford to be a bit loose with it

Daniel said:
I also find it amusing that anyone would take things that seriously. Do you think we are going to hand out a trophy to a player, or that this has any meaning beyond a bit of website fun.

If you want to be up in arms about something, join a political party

150% correct....get a life you lot of whingers!!

Chip and Chase said:
Is there going to be a late rally that'll save Darcy ???

yeah when he puts his asking price down & knuckles down for the team, not disrupting the team with his contract **** when he hasn`t even played a full yr in 1st grade.
Especially with the perfomance he came up with Monday night at crucial stages..
Watmoughs mistakes i can wear because he has done the hard yards for us , he has proven himself where darcy come lately hasn`t...

jjai said:
Chip and Chase said:
Is there going to be a late rally that'll save Darcy ???

yeah when he puts his asking price down & knuckles down for the team, not disrupting the team with his contract s**t when he hasn`t even played a full yr in 1st grade.
Especially with the perfomance he came up with Monday night at crucial stages..
Watmoughs mistakes i can wear because he has done the hard yards for us , he has proven himself where darcy come lately hasn`t...

Darcy's stats looked pretty good the other night. They certainly look better than the way he played. I say give him a month in NSW cup and then bring him back.
Rose at least had some punch when he hit it up although Lussick is more mobile which enables him to make more tackles.

Revilo85 said:
So let me get this straight. Manly beat Team X 100-0, Foran is the only Manly player to make an error and is voted the worst player of that game. Foran then scores a hat-trick, 30 hitups and 50 tackles each game, he can't get the award at the end of the year?

Instead of rewarding quality players, you are encouraging mediocrity, all you have to do is not be the worst player on the field.

It's all a bit of fun dude.
Lighten up will ya.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6