Silvertails sources???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utility Player said:
From looking at Mr I's posts here and at the kennel he seems to be genuine or is going to a hell of a lot of trouble to deliver a knockout punch.

You then have to ask yourself to what purpose, one inflamatory post will get him banned so we may as well give him the benefit of the doubt as a mate of mine says life is not a dress rehersal so in the scheme of things WGAF.
Thanks for realising that.

The way I see it, you can carry on like a pork chop on opposing fans sites, but where does it get you but banned?

If you're there to discuss and see differing opinions then it's something you don't want.

Daniel can nuke my comment (or another mod need be), but this may clarify things a little. Around the whole Desgate saga, I had dropped a few hints and got some pretty solid info fed to me from sources. I can't recall the exact sequence of events, but I informed the mods I had some pretty creditable sources. I was asked after Des made the announcement to please not post on here, simply because it would inflame the situation.

That's why there is a gap in my posting history.

I have contributed to other (non player threads) on here such as the Brookie Oval revamp, etc. I've made it pretty clear that I love old school suburban grounds and that I actually liked Brookie as a stadium.

Sometimes I'm quiet and only appear to post in controversial threads, so it might give off that I'm only here for a dig. Likewise sometimes there are comments I don't feel warrant or need a reply (because it'll open a pandoras box of problems) but I can assure you that I don't post stalk on here, and certain do not post with the intention of inflammation.

If anything I should be thankful most posters are accepting of me here.

Sorry Mr I but i just don't believe a word you say tbh. I especially don't believe anyone that thinks they know of contract negotiations because the players don't go around telling everyone about it till its a done deal, and by that point the clubs announce it officially. My source is that most sources are a 50/50 guess.

I think the Des saga was different because it was done way before the Manly club even knew about it so there was always going to be some info leaked over that period of time while Des was going behind Manly's back. It now seems every Bulldog supporter thinks they know all player negotiations because they were right about the Des signing.

If anyone thinks Foran is telling everyone at the club what his decision is your dreaming, if you think the Manly or Bulldog clubs just gives out private info to people that happen to post on forums you are again mistaken.

I don't buy what Mr invisible is selling. Doesn't respect the club and thinks feeding his 'source info' will contribute to destroying and destabilizing our club. Completely two-faced and contradictory, just have to read previous posts on both sites. Don't be fooled, a biased troll of the highest order.

Mr I is a wonderful PR agent for himself.

Talks candy while spreading ill-will.

Read his posts about us on the Kennel and discover his duplicity.

I can tell you that MrI contacted me in about August or maybe earlier and told me precisely the sequence of events including that legal action had been threatened. Basically what he told me was so close to what occurred it was uncanny

mickqld said:
I have a source who told me that Des was leaving before last years semi finals even started, Bones will confirm that. My source has told me he knows nothing in all this contract talk.

Hi Mick, (not trying to be a smart arse asking this) But I recall one of your posts said Des was staying for sure when we were all worried. Was that because Des was lying to your source? Or am i thinking of someone else.

MrInvisible said:
Utility Player said:
From looking at Mr I's posts here and at the kennel he seems to be genuine or is going to a hell of a lot of trouble to deliver a knockout punch.

You then have to ask yourself to what purpose, one inflamatory post will get him banned so we may as well give him the benefit of the doubt as a mate of mine says life is not a dress rehersal so in the scheme of things WGAF.

The way I see it, you can carry on like a pork chop on opposing fans sites, but where does it get you but banned?

If you're there to discuss and see differing opinions then it's something you don't want.

Daniel can nuke my comment (or another mod need be), but this may clarify things a little. Around the whole Desgate saga, I had dropped a few hints and got some pretty solid info fed to me from sources. I can't recall the exact sequence of events, but I informed the mods I had some pretty creditable sources. I was asked after Des made the announcement to please not post on here, simply because it would inflame the situation.

I have contributed to other (non player threads) on here such as the Brookie Oval revamp, etc. I've made it pretty clear that I love old school suburban grounds and that I actually liked Brookie as a stadium.

Sometimes I'm quiet and only appear to post in controversial threads, so it might give off that I'm only here for a dig. Likewise sometimes there are comments I don't feel warrant or need a reply (because it'll open a pandoras box of problems) but I can assure you that I don't post stalk on here, and certain do not post with the intention of inflammation.

One thing I've always valued about this site was open debate... I must admit to being a little saddened by what I consider to be the erosion of said values.

I've broken the code!

I can confirm that 'Mr Invisible' is an alias, using a low-grade code, that translates to:

T.(second initial unknown) Greenberg

I think Mr Invisible is actually the nickname T Greenberg uses for his small willy.

explains how todd carries on really. He is the Dave Hester (Storage Wars Foxtel A&E channel) of Rugby League.

MrInvisible said:
Utility Player said:

Dont classify me as one of the posters here as accepting you.

Your team will most likley get Foran but that doesnt mean you will win a premiership.

MrInvisible said:
niccipops said:
Daniel said:
If people can see past the fact he is a dogs supporter, mr invisible has been on the mark very early on, on a number of things
I don't understand why Mr Invisible comes here. I try not to get caught up in his posts as he seems to enjoy misery for Manly and that gets at my emotions so best to ignore.
Daniel said:
I post on other teams sites regularly. I enjoy talking footy and talking with non manly fans gives you a better perspective of the game
That's pretty much it. Between your own fans you'll always get a strong degree of bias towards certain situations. It's always interesting to see what the other side of the fence thinks.

As for my sources, I've got them at Manly and at Bulldogs. But unless I hear a definite, I tend to sit on my hands.

niccipops said:
Dan as a Manly supporter you can be smug and condescending because we are the Premiers.
I personally don't like the way Mr. I. operates but it's a free world. I guess he'd rather be soaring than drooling that's why he comes over here to be amongst Eagles.
Apologies if I come across that way, it is certainly not the intention. If you read my posts from "over the fence" to reuse an analogy, you'll generally see where I am coming from.

It's fairly obvious I won't share the same passion for Manly that true fans will. People should realise that in the tone of my posts. But that doesn't mean I exist here to cause trouble. Everyone needs to lighten up and stick to discussing the topics instead of attacking me because I am a Bulldogs fan.
Get used to it Mr Invisible. Attacking posters with views that differ from the party line is regular practice here. I know it well. For me I don't have a problem with you being a Dogs fan. That's cool, each to their own. Discussing footy is the common link and should be respected between all true league fans.

Spot on Baz I wish everyone shared that view

*Carney to Sharks
*Mason to Roosters
*Lussick initial preference to stay - word for word to what was in the paper 2 weeks later
*Hasler signing mid season & attempting to bring players with him - since proven to be pretty accurate - would become a legal situation

These are the only posts I shared here, but theres 2 reasons they are my last.
1 - A player mentioned above was rightly not happy about this info being posted here.
2 - Below is an example of looking a total d**k, getting it wrong & players like anyone in life can change a decision until a contract is OFFICIALLY signed.
*Snake Stewart to Illawarra - had this also as a strong chance & glad not to share it as this debate was going on in recent months.
Regardless of who thinks they have direct information, its probably better to just let it play out for the players & the fans.

MK Eagle said:
*Carney to Sharks
*Mason to Roosters
*Lussick initial preference to stay - word for word to what was in the paper 2 weeks later
*Hasler signing mid season & attempting to bring players with him - since proven to be pretty accurate - would become a legal situation

These are the only posts I shared here, but theres 2 reasons they are my last.
1 - A player mentioned above was rightly not happy about this info being posted here.
2 - Below is an example of looking a total d**k, getting it wrong & players like anyone in life can change a decision until a contract is OFFICIALLY signed.
*Snake Stewart to Illawarra - had this also as a strong chance & glad not to share it as this debate was going on in recent months.
Regardless of who thinks they have direct information, its probably better to just let it play out for the players & the fans.
Certainly the most sensible option Mk. Hope that things go our way and move on if they don't. No choice in the matter really.
When there's a shortage of pens at Narrabeen you can't really do anything about it from Queensland.

There is going to be some sauces past their use by date and some mailmen that'll have to be sacked after all this contract stuff is over. So many experts on Snake's, T-Rex's and Foran's movements........can everyone have the FACTS ??

Meh,
I just imagine the world without media speculation then 1 day I'll find out what has happened.

Wow, that was badly written. I was trying to say imagine if you only found out when the deal was done. You'd be less stressed and could spend more quality time with your precious children and or loved ones.

Before joining here I didn't realise there were "so" many people with "so" many close sources that they "just can't name" but really know the "truth".

I'm kind of reminded of high school really.

However I still read on, I just don't get the heart palpitations many seem to.

Keep it up though. Good to have stuff to read.

Go Manly!

Its all to hard. No one I know has any idea if foran wants to go or stay.
My sources are dry on this. I don't think they know.

But soon to come is more good news on the sponsor ship front. This week wait and see.

That's all I can say. I got into trouble last week for posting to much info.

I have 2 contacts, one is the brother of a current player and the other is a staff member. I have a couple of simple rules
1. I don’t post what they tell me if they ask me not to.
2. I don’t post what they tell me unless they both essentially tell me the same thing.
3. I don’t post it if it is already common knowledge (ie feed the hysteris).

I recently posted that Tooves was furious at someone in the club for leaking optimistic info about Foran staying…..that was true.

I’ll break rule 3 here, Foran was apparently considering his options over the past weekend and will make a decision this week. IMO if there is an announcement this week, he’s staying, if not he’s going. The club has no idea what he will decide, but negotiations look, feel & smell like the Hasler negotiations, so they fear a deal has already been done ala Ha$ler.

I didn't want to have to reveal my source.

images.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4