Silvertails role call!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not on until midnight down here in Mexico, so I will have to turn my phone off while I wait....too many of my friends are bastards. I should apologise in advance to my neighbours for waking them up should Stewart race away for the matchwinner in the dying seconds at 2am Melbourne time. Maybe I should also warn them that if they hear "you bunch of rapists" being yelled out in the middle of the night it is just me abusing the dogs 'players', and nothing to worry about.....

i isnt on live at the pub that Doug goes to?

Yeah it probably is on at the pub. Maybe I should get off my dot for once and head round the corner to watch it. The brass monkey weather makes me keener to stay at home though.

Hey Nutz, sometimes the Friday game isn't on here until 5am....they need to squeeze in the 372 hours of AFL coverage first....

Yeah it probably is on at the pub. Maybe I should get off my dot for once and head round the corner to watch it. The brass monkey weather makes me keener to stay at home though.

Hey Nutz, sometimes the Friday game isn't on here until 5am....they need to squeeze in the 372 hours of AFL coverage first....

I hear ya- sometimes they give it pride of place over the bloody news and thats along with their before the game show , in the middle of the game show and after the game show....

yup looking forward to next week. Did Mike get his tickets for this week Doug?

Yeah it will be awesome next week. Only problem is that after I get my money's worth out of the free booze I won't be able to remember if I enjoyed the game or not!!

I'm going but have to go to work at 10.30. Not too bad, a least I can see the second half on ch9. We'd better not lose otherwise it'll be torture.

Ugly storm clouds moving very quickly near Brookie at the mo. Staying mostly off the coast but there is a back up storm coming through Appin out west which looks like it could come right over.

In all fairness it should do a giant dump right over Cremorne and Mosman, then like most wind just run out of puff!!!!

I am so jealous of you blokes... i would give ANYTHING to be there tonight... stuck up in QLD :( If we win tonight and get a home semi final i am very tempted to throw whatever savings i have in and head down for the weekend... hmmm

If it's any consolation the weather looks terrible. We could all get soaked out there tonight while you're watching from the comfort of your lounge.

So.... how was it??
I bet the rain didn't put any sort of dampener on that game... so to speak :)
I got slightly wet before getting to the ground. A little bit in the first half and then it came down at half time. Got worse in the second half, but the game was THAT great we really didn't care. When Orford kicked the field goal the crowd was up on their feet and no one sat down until the final whistle. What is a bit of rain when you have a contest and a thrilling result like that?!!!! :yeah: :yeah:
Then back to the club for a few warm up drinks :drunk:

To be honest i wasnt all that gone till the second half when beers just kept magically appearing, The rain was more of a mist and didnt really register as falling. Looked a lot worse in the lights than what it was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6