Silvertails on Facebook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and we have a twitter site, some games depending on my mood and location I post live updates to twitter too :)

Dan, you deserve a medal for all your great work.

As a newbie here I'd like o say I really appreciate all your work.

Well done and "take something from the till on your way out".

isnt much in the till mate

Everything goes back into the site. And we donate $100 to cancer based charities from the tipping comp.

I'd second that idea and would make a donation to help support the massive effort put into the site and the related costs.

I don't want to take money off people for nothing.

I am looking into merch etc soon. Nate deserves a huge wrap as well. he has put in a huge effort getting the new server setup because i screwed it up :) and for hosting us this past year

Dan link said:

NOTHING ? ? ?

What the hell are you talking about ?

Dan, you are providing a great website for us all here.  That certainly isn't nothing ! ! !  I also agree with the donations box as I don't think that you should wear the total financial burden yourself if people wish to voluntarily help out financially.

P.S.  Kudos to Nate as well for his services as well and gets a big thumbs up from one of the locals from up here

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

Yeah dan donations  arent a bad idea..  i donate you another band  in a more suited colour plus 100.00  dollars but thats it :) ..
lol

When we get to the new host I will look into it. That is the all time consuming task at the moment. I will need testers once there too

Dan link said:

I am looking into merch etc soon. Nate deserves a huge wrap as well. he has put in a huge effort getting the new server setup because i screwed it up :) and for hosting us this past year

Remember the 1st thing Ethan said to you mate about my PC?? Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha

Welcome to Sydney ! Boot !

ConcernedSupporter link said:
We should have a thread on FB where people say their posting I.D. Might help some of us put some faces to names.
  I don't want death threats.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183622.msg267230#msg267230 date=1276817032]

Remember the 1st thing Ethan said to you mate about my PC?? Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha

Welcome to Sydney ! Boot !
[/quote]

yeah Ethan is a little legend mate.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=183622.msg267408#msg267408 date=1276848684]
We should have a thread on FB where people say their posting I.D. Might help some of us put some faces to names.
  I don't want death threats.
[/quote]
WHY (deleted):p hahahaha

Canteen Worker link said:
Concerned!!! I hadn't figured you for a chick!!! :)

I don't know why as her gender status located under the Karma shows that she is one. :)

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183622.msg267473#msg267473 date=1276865251]

Concerned!!! I hadn't figured you for a chick!!! :)

I don't know why as her gender status located under the Karma shows that she is one. :)
[/quote]

LOL thanks - ya know niccipops isn't the only female floating around the forum  ;D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6