Silvertails Merchandise poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Of the items below which would you be most interested in purchasing/

• Polo shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stubby Cooler

• Hats

• A combination of Hats and Shirt

• Combination of Hat and Cooler

• Combination of Shirt and Cooler

• None of them, not at all interested

• Other (please specify)

• All 3 (polo, cooler and hat)

• Total voters
Hate to harp but having 40 nil, but we can't get merchandise through the club with it on as they don't think it's cricket to rub in big scores. But I reckon if we have a reference to it on ours it could sell well.

Duff link said:
Stubby Holders are the bomb.

Personally, I'm more of a T-shirt kind of guy than Polo's, but that's just one vote.

Arh so I'm not the only one who'd prefer a t-shirt.  I never wear polos but would be interested in a t-shirt.

And as for hats it depends on the style.  I look like a twat in those baseball and trucker style caps but a non-stiff or army cadet style cap would be good.

Hmm good point Byso.

initially I want to do the plain Silvertails ones, to make a start.

And then from there I will do special runs with 40 nil if there is enough demand

Dan,
May I suggest you consider having a pocket in the polo shirt. I wear glasses for long distance, but take them off for everything else. Thus, I only buy shirts with a breast pocket so that I can slip my glasses into them.
For most people it's the opposite, they need glasses for reading. But the need for a pocket still remains. Also to keep a pen to record scores - such as 40-Nil.
I know most polo shirt don't come with a pocket, but that may be because no-one has bothered to ask the werrer if they'd like one.

Barry Hyland link said:
Dan,
May I suggest you consider having a pocket in the polo shirt. I wear glasses for long distance, but take them off for everything else. Thus, I only buy shirts with a breast pocket so that I can slip my glasses into them.
For most people it's the opposite, they need glasses for reading. But the need for a pocket still remains. Also to keep a pen to record scores - such as 40-Nil.
I know most polo shirt don't come with a pocket, but that may be because no-one has bothered to ask the werrer if they'd like one.

Worth considering but depends on the greater consensus

Dan link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=185388.msg295755#msg295755 date=1284692579]
Can we have \"40 nil\" in the merchandise anywhere

one day i may do special orders for a fee, but at this point no. i want to keep it simple

Logo and www.Silvertails.net

Vidmar came up with a great idea and that would be a brick in the pathway with Sivlertails.net on it and our logo. So I may start putting the money towards that.

Jeez one day if the site made enough money I would love to sponsor the guys as a minor sponsor and/or get a corporate box either annually or for as long as we can, and have members from the site all get an opportunity to sit in one
[/quote]dan the box idea is the best idea  ever .. do that  lol.. make sure you get a box that can atleast hold 25 ppl .. i`d go to that if you had a box..

Dan link said:
One of the designs suggested for the stubby coolers with the Silvertails logo where the yellow is.

Still getting more ideas but quite like this one.

Dan
as  long as it holds me stubbie i dnt care about the cosmetics lol..:p

Rather a shirt over a polo

Rather a stubby holder over anything else.  Although it's a lottery for me since i drink beers that are 330ml and their diameter is smaller than the 375ml cans/bottles.  A bigger holder is useless for my smaller bottles.

And that was the biggest d!ck talk i've ever done....  in case any of you are wondering, i'm a 2 litre bottle

eggson link said:
Rather a shirt over a polo

Rather a stubby holder over anything else.  Although it's a lottery for me since i drink beers that are 330ml and their diameter is smaller than the 375ml cans/bottles.  A bigger holder is useless for my smaller bottles.

And that was the biggest d!ck talk i've ever done....  in case any of you are wondering, i'm a 2 litre bottle

Ahh, but when you're at the game it's a can, so the stubby size is necessary. Also, no base so it's easily concealed in the back pocket of your jeans for the rest of the evening.

This is getting way too overthought. Let's just let Dan decide what he's putting up & buy one if you like it.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Barry Hyland link=topic=185388.msg295839#msg295839 date=1284702214]
Dan,

Worth considering but depends on the greater consensus
[/quote]

Barry,
Wear pants with a pocket.

Polos with a pocket are very out of date, usually reserved for 65+ years ppl.

Dan,
Just some advise that may help. I run a football club and we always get merchandise made. When u get your logo sorted for printing or embroidery u need to get it digitised up on the goldy it's about $80 but make sure they do it in a universal format and you get a copy of it on disc. Some companies won't release it to u so u have to keep purchasing products off them. But ask this first. Secondly I definitely like the pre order idea we end up with heaps of stock left over of some sizes and none of others so someone always misses out. We also like to add a personalized option to pre orders similar to your idea with the members name and number for a fee. Just make the added cost an option for the shirt. That way when we see each other at games we can work out who is who for those of us that are new. I would order all 3 happily

Dan, voted for none.

Reason is that when i buy stuff i generally like official jerseys etc.

That said if there was something clever and/or funny that i liked i would but it no matter what it was out of the products you listed.

Just trying to give honest feedback.

Needless to say am working on spending my money on a side project that will make my cat jacket look average....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2