Silvertails Merchandise poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Of the items below which would you be most interested in purchasing/

• Polo shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stubby Cooler

• Hats

• A combination of Hats and Shirt

• Combination of Hat and Cooler

• Combination of Shirt and Cooler

• None of them, not at all interested

• Other (please specify)

• All 3 (polo, cooler and hat)

• Total voters
Stubby Holders are the bomb.

Personally, I'm more of a T-shirt kind of guy than Polo's, but that's just one vote.

Dan I am off to the country by car soon so out of touch for a while, e-mail me next wek and we can discuss.

Yes the main advantage is you get the exact number of shirts for the Size.

Also despite what Duff Said you will sell more as Polo's that T-Shirts

But if you are using a template you could offer both, so that's really no drama.

Polo's mean people can wear them to functions and to clubs where you may have to have a collared shirt to get in.

If you get the right supplier for the shirts you could even have t- shirts / polo's / singlets....as I say it's just a matter of overrpinting (or embroidering) and the same thing goes on all.

Duff link said:
Stubby Holders are the bomb.

Personally, I'm more of a T-shirt kind of guy than Polo's, but that's just one vote.

No tie-died to be offered, sorry mate :)

I will see about both, but polo's will be my first run. I want them to look fairly nice and of a good quality

ambassodor was but one idea, but the obvious one.

there maybe other guys on here who may have businesses who may fit your target demographic, obviously you dont want a million on there but 2 or 3 small ones can help defray the costs by a bit.

Just a thought anyway.

Dan link said:
Not a bad idea.

Would be interested to know how you handle the MWTS shirts. This is my first adventure into any of this and really need as much guidance as possible.

The other good thing about getting pre-orders is that I can get sizes.

So I might get the embroidery template made up and then I can use that with whichever company I go with

You could probably talk to Vid as well for a few ideas too Dan after his "No One Likes Us" tee shirt sales a couple of years back.

byso link said:
Can we have \"40 nil\" in the merchandise anywhere

one day i may do special orders for a fee, but at this point no. i want to keep it simple

Logo and www.Silvertails.net

Vidmar came up with a great idea and that would be a brick in the pathway with Sivlertails.net on it and our logo. So I may start putting the money towards that.

Jeez one day if the site made enough money I would love to sponsor the guys as a minor sponsor and/or get a corporate box either annually or for as long as we can, and have members from the site all get an opportunity to sit in one

eagleE link said:
Dan, could you please get bigger sized polos/tshirts for the bigger boys.

I plan on doing a pre-order system for the first run so that way everyone can order the exact size they need.

I am waiting on prices for them being done now and how much they need for that minimum order and then will start looking into setting up a pre-order system. Once I have the orders I will get the final prices and then Ask for payment by a due date and go from there

if you are doing preorder then a make of the shirt would be handy.

A large is not always a large, and various makes are very different.

but if punters knew it was a JB's shirt (for example) they could hunt one down at their local embroidery shop or the like and then order the appropriate size.

theres nothing worse than post ordering something and finding it doesnt fit.

One of the designs suggested for the stubby coolers with the Silvertails logo where the yellow is.

Still getting more ideas but quite like this one.

Dan

Attachments

• Soupcan_logo2010.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 78
Fro link said:
if you are doing preorder then a make of the shirt would be handy.

A large is not always a large, and various makes are very different.

but if punters knew it was a JB's shirt (for example) they could hunt one down at their local embroidery shop or the like and then order the appropriate size.

theres nothing worse than post ordering something and finding it doesnt fit.

Yeah good point As soon as I find that out I will let you know. I will also drop into my local embroidery here and ask them too

Ive had the same issue with Cricket shirts.

and with 60 or 70 odd cricketers there are a variety of body shapes involved :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=eagleE link=topic=185388.msg295765#msg295765 date=1284693143]

Dan, could you please get bigger sized polos/tshirts for the bigger boys.

I plan on doing a pre-order system for the first run so that way everyone can order the exact size they need.

I am waiting on prices for them being done now and how much they need for that minimum order and then will start looking into setting up a pre-order system. Once I have the orders I will get the final prices and then Ask for payment by a due date and go from there
[/quote]

Dan, don't forget to include postage and handling as a price on top of the purchase price when introducing the merchandise.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4