Silvertails Merchandise poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Of the items below which would you be most interested in purchasing/

• Polo shirt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stubby Cooler

• Hats

• A combination of Hats and Shirt

• Combination of Hat and Cooler

• Combination of Shirt and Cooler

• None of them, not at all interested

• Other (please specify)

• All 3 (polo, cooler and hat)

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi guys,

I am in the process of looking to stock up on some merchandise for next year and want to know what I should order.

I wont really be able to take pre-orders as I can't find a place that will just do them in small runs. I am therefore going to have to buy them and stock them and sell through them from there, though I may if interest is high enough, just take the pre-orders (Without payment) and wait until we have enough orders to do the run, and then go through and get them done.

So just looking for an idea of what items you would like so that I can see if this will be a worthwhile venture.

The polo's will be a decent quality, I certainly wont be going for their cheapest option, nor will I be going for their most expensive.

Dan

Re: Silvertails Merchendise poll

I'm happy with whatever the majority would like but the combination of hats and shirts got my tick.
I can see the goat logo already.

hehe.

Yeah I think they are the best option. I am going to get Stubby Coolers too, pretty much can add them as prizes and other things.

I have found a guy through another site that I frequent who does some great stuff and gives discounts for other members so should be getting a good price.

Really also after numbers too

Was on baby drop off today Clon, so running late :)

I had a great line about makign sure his mate on the other forum knew how to, but looks like he found it first.

In answer to the question I think Stubby holders are a must, they are cheap and everyone has at least a couple lying around.

Personally I'd be interested in the Polos, not a great hat fan, but thats just me.

I'd say the membership on here has almost reached a critical mass that this sort of thing would be viable, go for it I say.

Dan, why didn't you put an option of all three? I would probably go with that option however with the options given, I would say the hat & shirt combination too but I won't put my vote in just yet in case you do decide to add my suggestion. :)

Ahh I knew I forgot something. I added it now and put my vote to that for you Jethro :)

I voted for all three, I'm still fairly new to this site but love the Silvertails name. A shirt I would certainly buy

tractorboy link said:
I voted for all three, I'm still fairly new to this site but love the Silvertails name. A shirt I would certainly buy

I am also considering a special run of "Members" ones down the track which will come with a member number as well under the logo

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Is the hat a cap? Will the polos have a slogan (such as 'I love Bever')?
hahaha

No slogans at this point.

Just the Silvertails logo embroidered on them and likely "www.silvertails.net" underneath

Later ones may include "mediocrity will not be tolerated" etc

I am up for all three.  The more manly stuff I have the more I can throw it in the faces of the non believers in WA

i just put an order in for all 3 hat cooler shirt  probably get em next yr :p..  just kidding  but i will be ordering all 3 dan  , so you got 1 so far ..

This is going well :)

Thank you for your honesty as well. I prefer honest opinions as I will be investing some of my hard earned for this, though it is a risk worth taking, worse comes to worst my friends and family get Silvertails gifts for the next few years :)

even if you looked at a companion sponsor Dan, stick Ambasador travel on the sleeve or something maybe?

May I suggest something Dan.

Stubby holder's are probably pretty cheap and if you get 100 and sell 70 and are left with 30 it's not the end of the world.

BUT

Polo shirts are expensive

We do MWTS shirts, which are in fact just the Club Polo shirt overwritten with our details.....some of you may have seen them about.

Get money UP FRONT

Then do your order.

Then after the first batch, promote some more and say "time for second order"....Money up front....and so on.

Even having say 30 Polo's in stock could be $1000.

People will be prerpared to wait.

Happy for that to happen Fro, maybe I chuck in $5.00 a shirt and have www.ambassadorholidays.com.au on the Sleeve.

Any promotion is good promotion

But Dan don't reduce the shirt price by $5.00 leave it at whatever.

I might have to consider a limit on that (if it went off and you sold 300 shirts for example)....but happy to consider.

Not a bad idea.

Would be interested to know how you handle the MWTS shirts. This is my first adventure into any of this and really need as much guidance as possible.

The other good thing about getting pre-orders is that I can get sizes.

So I might get the embroidery template made up and then I can use that with whichever company I go with

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2